Pokemon Presents February 27th - Pokemon Scarlet and Violet announced

Happy anniversary to Pokemon Red and Green--the Pokemon franchise turns 26 today, and Nintendo has some reveals to celebrate. Let's see what Pokemon fans can look forward to.

Starting March 1st, Alolan Pokemon will be coming to Pokemon Go.

Pokemon Masters EX is getting new content, with Victory Road trainers being able to team up with you once you win. There's special event trainers coming to the game as well, including May, Raihan, and Skyla. In addition, there are lots of gems to obtain for signing in.

Pokemon Cafe Remix adds deliveries. You can get new outfits. Victini is coming to the game soon. There's a special Bulbasaur, Piplup, and express delivery event going on.

Pokemon Unite shows off the content it is adding. There's quick battles, and Hoopa is the latest character added. You get to play Hoopa for free during this time. Duraludon will also be a new playable character coming later.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are getting an update that lets you claim Shaymin. You can redeem the Mystery Gift today, and have a month to use it.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus is next. It's getting a new free update in version 1.1.0 called Daybreak, which will be available later today. Dialga and Palkia are teased in a fight. The free update adds new trainer fights. Using the password Arceus Adventure will also get you a lot of Pokeballs.

A Pokemon anime about Hisui is in production, and will air later this year.

The final reveal shows the next generation of Pokemon games. We see old Pokemon in a brand new region, and it ends on the new starters.

OXaEB1I.png

Gen 9 is here. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet announced. Launches worldwide in late 2022. It will be an open world game, according to the Pokemon Twitter.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too early for Gen 9 imo, i was afraid they would announce anything about it and here we are. We don't need no bloody new Pokémons, it's already difficult keeping track of almost 900 Mons with all of their varients, without mentioning many of them entroduced each gen are just mediocre/forgettable. We need new gameplay mechanics, more fleshed out story line, or something like the ability of cross-breeding Pokémon (within reason of course) that results in a combinations of both looks and typing, abilities etc. The possibilities are endless, yet they go for the bare minimum each time for the main entries smh...
when the fire starter ends up with fire/fighting evo.
That's almost guaranteed, despite it looking like a crocodile, a fire/ground typing would make much more sense, also we didn't have a ground typing in a starter since Torterra (in Gen IV).

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Greeeeat; I wonder what gimmick they're gonna add now? I wonder if they'll finally put the EXP. Share back in, how many old Pokémon are returning, how many old moves will be brought back?

Deleted member 532471

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"open world game"

So it's going to be one hub town with a bunch of areas around it, huh

Well, I hope it's good but I'm not holding my breath. It's pokemon 3d after all.

The starters are really cute, too bad they'll be converted to the series trademark dull 3d with washed out colors

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the way it looks so far the overworld looks similar to PLA which I like wonder if the catching mechanism will be the same. Kinda makes me think PLA was a trial to see how people would react before diving headfirst into the new games.

Reactions: NaberBen

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf just realized the water starter has Trumps hairstyle like he needs any more gratification I rather pass on that game cause of this alone gf should be happy if i pirate this now cause i won't buy it might not even pirate it the thought sickens me let me guess Mussolini is the evil team boss too? (assuming the above poster is right for being based on spain)

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not too super into them, the cat looks alright but feels like a grass version of litten, the fire starter looks like a bootleg, and the duck, like, there's already a duck poke that's like almost the same, uh
I do like the cat, yeah, and a bit the fire starter too 'cus of his weird look, heh

We don't need no bloody new Pokémons, it's already difficult keeping track of almost 900 Mons with all of their varients

Digimon fan: First time, eh?

Reactions: NaberBen

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since all the fire starters have been following the chinese zodiac, the "apple" fire starter will most likely evolve into a serpent of somesort. Also, the fire starter looks kind of like a red pepper as well.

Reactions: Lightyose

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn. I wished it would be another remake of an older Gen. Gen 9 looks so rushed in my view. Dont know how to feel about it. Graphic looks worse than in PLA. It said that the game footage isnt final but I believe that its graphicaly the final work of it at least. I hope really it wont flop like other games in the past (cyberpunk, bf 2042..). They should be putzing more time in it and should thd players enjoing their pokemon games

Reactions: SAIYAN48

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya