Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know someone else was having problem with this...why does this not fit entirely on the screen?

English version at least, the Spanish version on the other hand did not have that problem.

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's up with the S.S.Ticket? I remember S.S.Anne from Red & Blue, but how come it can be added in D/P via pokesav too
wtf.gif
?

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Beanie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a question, how can i get pokesav to work with a EZ Flash V???
Anybody has a tutorial or something for it?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
. The programme was not working for me so i decided to make some tests.I have the N card btw however i think this will solve everyones problems. I think its the flashcards that are making it not work. Bowser thinks it cards that back up the saves first. so here it goes.

1,Back up your save just incase.
2. get a pokemon save from another flash card that uses a diffrent save type(whatever pokemon your playing) rename to save file so it matches your flash card (.sav or whatever)
3.rename your rom to match the pokemon save
4. load up pokemon you should get a message your save game is corrupt.
5. edit your original save with pokesav (add pokemon items)
6. copy back your REAL save to your card.
7. rename your rom back to match the orignal save.
8.Your save should now be hacked

I hope this helped you out any questions ask me.

heres my solution for the editor not working.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone gotten this to work on EZ3? I just get my old sav with nothing changed everytime i try to edit it

please help
smile.gif

1. Backup your save and try to load the game without save file on your flashcart.
2. Can you still continue your game? IF YES, then start a new game. You will be given instructions on how to delete your save data. Delete it (keep reading the following steps). IF NO, then you're doing something wrong with the editor or your EZ manager (ignore the following steps)
3. Then shutdown your console without starting a new game.
4. Delete the newly created save file on your flashcart (if any)
5. Edit your save backup (keep a copy of your unedited backup) and restore the edited backup on your flashcart.
6. Load pokemon and try to continue your game. It should be the hacked one.

(This is adapted from KirbyPink's procedure for the DS-X)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm using an M3 to do this, and this isn't working. What I do is open another game, turn it off, take the sd card out of my M3 and into my comp. I open Pokesav and choose open to open up my save file from Diamond (I backed it up twice on my comp btw) and I put all items and Glaceon into my box and then choose save. I then take the edited save file and put it into the NDSSAVE folder and it replaces the old Pokemon Diamond save. I take out SD card and put it back into my M3, turn it on, it says autosaving brain age (game that I opened before) and then go to Pokemon Diamond. I check my bag for TMs and nothing! I then go to my comp (ingame) and no Glaceon. I'm like wtf? So I reset, open brain age, turn off, put SD into my comp and open Pokesav, and it says I have Glaceon in slot 1 of my box 1! This is wierd, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Help is truly appreciated.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I'm using an M3 to do this, and this isn't working. What I do is open another game, turn it off, take the sd card out of my M3 and into my comp. I open Pokesav and choose open to open up my save file from Diamond (I backed it up twice on my comp btw) and I put all items and Glaceon into my box and then choose save. I then take the edited save file and put it into the NDSSAVE folder and it replaces the old Pokemon Diamond save. I take out SD card and put it back into my M3, turn it on, it says autosaving brain age (game that I opened before) and then go to Pokemon Diamond. I check my bag for TMs and nothing! I then go to my comp (ingame) and no Glaceon. I'm like wtf? So I reset, open brain age, turn off, put SD into my comp and open Pokesav, and it says I have Glaceon in slot 1 of my box 1! This is wierd, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Help is truly appreciated.

Please, try step 1 in my previous post. Can you continue your game even when theres is no save file for your pokemon game on your SD? Post your answer.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Please, try step 1 in my previous post. Can you continue your game even when theres is no save file for your pokemon game on your SD? Post your answer.
You mean delete the save file and play to see if it continues? If so, I tried and it goes to the new game screen (where prof. rowan talks to you, makes you touch the pokeball, all that).

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what, nvm, it seems after I deleted the save file on my SD card, I edited a back up and it worked! Thanks for helping me (or at least trying to
nyanya.gif
). The only thing I'll have to do is keep doing this as a cycle everytime I want to hack the save file...

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that you can change location by inputting a map # and XYZ coordinates, could anyone who is up to the Elite 4 possibly go to the pokecenter there, save and then check the location #s and post them?

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's mainly because I started a new game, and even if I check off all the badges, I would still have to work my way all the way to the Elite 4. But if I could just warp to the center there, I could easily beat them and activate all the legendary events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If anyone wants to find that Bad Ass Babes it's on The Internet Archive lol