Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

DukBeranak

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello not SV related . But can anyone update nature cheats for Sword/Shield v1.3.2 please . I’m playing it atm and it doesn’t have that cheats for it on the SS cheats download on here . Thanksss

just use pkhex if you only need to modify nature

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I am currently using v3.0.0 cheat for PKMN Violet. about this particular cheat:

[Ignore Evo method 1&2]

What's the difference between 1 and 2?

Say I want to evolve Poliwhirl to Politoad? Poliwrath?
Or galarian slowpoke to SLowbro? Slowking?

Are there any rules for this? I always get Slowking whichever cheat I enable.
The second one is for pokemon with split evolution like eevee etc.

cusya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Are there any cheats that allow Stellar-type Pokemon to appear? This is Google Translator.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a cheat to change the Pokemon type?

Last edited by cusya,

JuanMan90

Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
It crashes for me. Anything I need to do?
Hello, how are you? I've updated my post because I think I made some significant mistakes. I'm testing it on Ryujinx 1.1.1100 firmware 17.0.0, and it's working correctly. Basically, to use it, you should activate the cheat [Encounter Mod On (v3.0.0)] and also the one for the Pokémon you're trying to find. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.
Thank you.

shadyboots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can anyone please help me? I have Violet version 3.0.0 and I've been trying non-stop to use the cheats that are for this version. Some of them work, but the one I want the most is Master Ball Encounter and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do, because I've tried many combinations of the encounter mods, but it just breaks the game cause all the Pokémon are just eggs. Can anyone please tell me how to get the Master Ball Encounter cheat to work please? I would use PKHex but they haven't updated it to support version 3.0.0. I appreciate any help.

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please help me? I have Violet version 3.0.0 and I've been trying non-stop to use the cheats that are for this version. Some of them work, but the one I want the most is Master Ball Encounter and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do, because I've tried many combinations of the encounter mods, but it just breaks the game cause all the Pokémon are just eggs. Can anyone please tell me how to get the Master Ball Encounter cheat to work please? I would use PKHex but they haven't updated it to support version 3.0.0. I appreciate any help
Enable it with at least a type of Pokemon like say Rowlet or Doduo code active, and the master ball one, from what I've seen people mentioning here it seems it doesn't take any default encounters into consideration and just defaults to nothing instead. After those use Restore code or Default encounters code and see if you can restore your encounters to normal. If not, use a bot to get a master ball traded to you and use the 990 on Use code. Give Master Ball to any pokemon and you'll have 990 of them

Reactions: WicCaesar

shadyboots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Enable it with at least a type of Pokemon like say Rowlet or Doduo code active, and the master ball one, from what I've seen people mentioning here it seems it doesn't take any default encounters into consideration and just defaults to nothing instead. After those use Restore code or Default encounters code and see if you can restore your encounters to normal. If not, use a bot to get a master ball traded to you and use the 990 on Use code. Give Master Ball to any pokemon and you'll have 990 of them
I got it to work, thank you!!

Reactions: SaipanDamashii

Athnos01

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hey! I would like you to fix ♯ 3. Enemy Cannot Act and ♯ 4. OHK. It crashes when used in double battle. Someone please help!

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Secret ending too ? I don’t want to spoiler if someone don’t want to know
I think I have either a mysterious problem or a trigger that hasn't activated, I have trouble, but no event is triggered, I have nevertheless finished the adventure of Paldea, Kitakami, the blueberry institute, even the secret ending and nothing at all triggers, I also tried with the legendary treats, and it did not make the legendaries appear (I suppose that a trigger is activated when we obtain the treat by the guy and not necessarily when you have it in your inventory)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo