Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone know, when the eshop version will be available for Australian people? Is it on 12am Australian time? How was it in the past, were eshop games released on midnight?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Does anyone know, when the eshop version will be available for Australian people? Is it on 12am Australian time? How was it in the past, were eshop games released on midnight?
I suppose UTC? I mean, Australia uses the European region, right?

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dunno about Australian, but since the game is region free, you have the preload you bought or got from that iso site? If you have FBI, you can inject the seed as soon as it's released in Japan, without waiting for Australia. The seed is a global value since it's all one and the same.

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@gnmmarechal
Australian release is the 18th, Europe has the 23rd.

@Alter Ratione
I am asking for Australian, because in Australia the 18th is earlier than in Japan. ^.^
Australia has UTC+11, Japan UTC+9. So I thougt that it should be released in Australia before Japan?

But the question for me is: when will this be? ^.^
Did Nintendo release games on midnight in the eshop?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
@gnmmarechal

@Alter Ratione
I am asking for Australian, because in Australia the 18th is earlier than in Japan. ^.^
Australia has UTC+11, Japan UTC+9. So I thougt that it should be released in Australia before Japan?

Wat. Why???? We're even in the same region.... I cri. Well, I don't. Leaks ftw. But I want my physical copy to arrive asap.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@gnmmarechal

@Alter Ratione

Oh, even though I had many australians here and met them and all I never realized that their time was ahead, hahaha. Probably around midnight, if not from yours, japan midnight, the same that happened with the demo. Would you like two links to the seed site? Tell me the seed you want and I will pm you the links for australia and japan. Then when it arrives there, when you refresh, it will prompt a download, otherwize, depending on the browser you use, it will do a error or load a blank screen until then.

Last edited by Alter Ratione,

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
guys like some people said cosmoeg evolve at lvl 53 to lunaala in moon and solgaleo in sun the only way to have solgaleo in moon is to trade it evolve in sun and trade back

Joakim Røed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
quick question. How many boxes are there in pokemon sun and moon?
pc boxes. that can be unlocked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But not in the way he wants. It'll go back to cells, yeah. But it'll automatically make 50% Zygarde (X/Y version).

It's taking FOREVER to hatch Jangmo-o. Wow. he's got a REALLY long hatch time. Even with the oval charm.

Where can you turn a Zygarde back to cells?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro