Pokemon Sun and Moon players getting permanently banned by Nintendo

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What if one downloaded .3ds (well, .3dz with private headers) dumps from that iso site instead of CIAs? I played online with these, but luckily the console is not banned.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

well fuck, I assumed you would only get 1 ban message, not multiple types
I think the way it works is that it shows you the NNID ban error when you access things that use the MINT applet, and thus need NNID access, and it shows you the console ban error when you access anything else which needs Nintendo server access.

Reactions: pastaconsumer
D

Deleted User

Agreed, it is about time Nintendo started banning hacked consoles. If you want to play online do it legit.
While a good portion of people who play online with hacked consoles play with hacked Pokemon, not all do.

gbadl

Trophies
XP
Country
While a good portion of people who play online with hacked consoles play with hacked Pokemon, not all do.

If people want to play online they shouldn't be using a hacked console anyway. Cart and legit firmware is the way to go. It's funny that people here that have a hacked console actually went and called Nintendo about the ban. WTF the world is doomed.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

It's not because of the Pokémon, Nintendo could not care less. Pokemon tournaments are full of PkHex'ed Pokemon anyway, and they pass all checks.

The issue is when you use modified firmware/software to pirate games.

Last edited by HBK,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo