Status
Not open for further replies.

somethingcool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We aren't really in this to be competitive, we are making this because we love pokemon, so anyone who shares that same passion for pokemon as us, aren't a competitor, they're more of a friend then anything, even though we have never talked with the creator themselves. Besides, those are great challenging hacks, they are a lot of fun in and of themselves. We are just going for a different style of challenge that that creator did. Their's was more like how Sacred Gold and Storm Silver's were challenging, which were both phenomenal Rom hacks, and I personally thought that that creator's rom hacks were a lot of fun. As for your first post, we are doing everything that our current tools allow us to do, that being said there is one thing in particular that we won't do and that includes removing a pokemon from the game. We have a pretty big list of things to do, and as for the beta and pre-release, we feel that it would be better to wait to release the full finished game, so that it doesn't spoil the experience.
Ok,
Can you tell me the ETA for the release of the beta?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok,
Can you tell me the ETA for the release of the beta?
I mean release,
ANd the sentret idea is meant to be a "reward", but the main idea is to create the insane gauntlet, and the sentret would at least justify it a little

bartgodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you guys doing any more alolan forms?

Trust me my friend, the wait will be worth it. These guys are amazing and they have the motivation and skills to create an amazing game that will be enjoyable for everyone and like most people would've done they're not doing it for money or any kind of fame. Just for us to enjoy an amazing game. You have all our support we are trying to spread the word and find some other texture editors hopefully we will and once again thank you

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok I also think they’re doing a great job! So it’s not going to be a alolan Arcanine or other alolan forms?

LucarioSplat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I also think they’re doing a great job! So it’s not going to be a alolan Arcanine or other alolan forms?
They doing stuff from ttartube extreme, ttartube got alolan arcanine ice/water so i don't see why they won't have it on this one aswell.

Last edited by LucarioSplat,
Reactions: Edooz

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mmmmmm I like the shadow Pokemon concept. But it would have been great if they added more alolan Pokémon like alolan Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot to poison or fighting maybe psychic!

LucarioSplat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmmm I like the shadow Pokemon concept. But it would have been great if they added more alolan Pokémon like alolan Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot to poison or fighting maybe psychic!
you asking for a bit too much tbh.
it's only a rom hack, they adding ton of new stuff to the game.

Last edited by LucarioSplat,

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I’m not the biggest fan of alolan forms. But I like Megas more. But I don’t really want any more of those... maybe a mega shadow legend.

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! It’s time for another weekly update, things have been a little slow this coming week because of the holidays, but we still got a couple of things done
-Alolan fearow line added
-Alolan Unfezant line added
-Alolan Tauros added
-Alolan Zoroark Line added
-Alolan Flygon added
-Alolan Arcanine line added
-Crystal Onix added
-Mega Emerald steelix added
-shadow primarina line added
-shadow ditto
-All the music that needed a replacement, got replaced, about 100 replaced songs in total
-All pokemon edits up to hala are refined and finished for beta 1

Last edited by darklink1010,

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! It’s time for another weekly update, things have been a little slow this coming week because of the holidays, but we still got a couple of things done
-Alolan fearow line added
-Alolan Unfezant line added
-Alolan Tauros added
-Alolan Zoroark Line added
-Alolan Flygon added
-Alolan Arcanine line added
-Crystal Onix added
-Mega Emerald steelix added
-shadow primarina line added
-shadow ditto
-All the music that needed a replacement, got replaced, about 100 replaced songs in total
-All pokemon edits up to hala are refined and finished for beta 1

Wow you are doing great guys! Just wanted to ask about TS (totem stickers) will you get a shadow regigigas on the 2nd island??? Just asking

ZachariasBarnham

Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say this is amazing. I really do hope that this comes to fruition. Out of the three known USUM hacks in progress, this one is the most ambitious by far

I've had my theories about TyranitarTube's "hacks" over the years, so I'll just leave it at that.

KaneJordens

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey eh..., Could i perhaps help?, it would be handy if we were in a discord group, so... please create one so i can explain how i am willing to assist you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 or not pay attention and still reply