Gaming Pokemon XY Game Sync Errors?

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a bunch of rare candies on the Pokemon Global link and synced prior to purchasing them, right after, I tried syncing again so I could redeem them in the Pokecenter, but I keep getting told the server is too busy, even though, I just connected 30 seconds before.

Does anyone else get this?

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
I don't tryed to do anything, but when I save while my game is connected to the net, I almost all the time get during my saving an error like Game Synch failed, The server is too busy.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dude, hundreds of thousands people are playing the games at all time for now, it's normal for the servers to be busy. Plus Japan is waking up right now. So just try again later.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are going to perform maintenance later on pokemon-gl.com either today or tomorrow, so they may have closed off Game Sync temporarily to prevent any data loss. For example: you begin uploading data to pokemon-gl, then maintenance starts, which cuts off you transfer half-way, possibly corrupting what was uploaded to the Global Link.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Something just happened. I had 1759 miles and just bought 17 heart scales (1700miles) and redeemed them on my game leaving me with 59. I then refreshed my page and i Now have 1518 Pokemiles!

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
It's a lie guys... it only lets you sync every 3 or so hours. Otherwise it says it's "too busy"

Nothing to do with servers at all... :P

Edit: Gosh this thread is actually really old...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT