• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zZCw0Ok.jpg

You can tell he's fucking ass mad as hell. It's partly his fault she lost too.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Careful, that's actually a fascist ideal
never said i was liberal ;). But its quite true, would you rather have a political party that advances your country or have multiple that just remove what the others did and stagnate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

jheez seems people are that dead serious my god.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop just posting nothing and leave. Or post something related to this thread?
Its this thread, either youre a liberal or a nice person, @SVNate9 was pretty much disscussing for the past while and im pretty sure hes just tired of people trolling him and having nothing more to say other than "you lost suck it" when if you think like that, you have no sympathetic bone in your body.

Because your view isn't the only one that matters. People may have different ideas of 'good', 'advance', and 'stagnate'.

Yes many people do but I dont want a country that goes off and removes everything the opponent had done.

I don't think you're old enough to be here. I said stop being so passive aggressive and say "what you might regret"

And on the third line I said I don't like shitposters like you so byebye.
Someone has a bias here, you seem to have not taken noticed to @Engert or @mech whove been doing pretty much the same, they both will call the opposing side salty or stupid for just disagreeing with them, rather than pick on @SVNate9 how about we see how this occurred.
"Ironically" posting something is still posting something, especially when there's no joking context given to the post.

You don't say

Hey serious question, what happened to Lacious?

I hope he didn't slit his wrists because we always need the village idiot/troll to play the role of the all-knowing king.
this last one you liked, seems you literally hate anyone who disagrees with you so you have no ground to talk on.

D

Deleted-355425

Its this thread, either youre a liberal or a nice person, @SVNate9 was pretty much disscussing for the past while and im pretty sure hes just tired of people trolling him and having nothing more to say other than "you lost suck it" when if you think like that, you have no sympathetic bone in your body.

Yes many people do but I dont want a country that goes off and removes everything the opponent had done.

Someone has a bias here, you seem to have not taken noticed to @Engert or @mech whove been doing pretty much the same, they both will call the opposing side salty or stupid for just disagreeing with them, rather than pick on @SVNate9 how about we see how this occurred.

this last one you liked, seems you literally hate anyone who disagrees with you so you have no ground to talk on.

Are you still here? Get a life lolol.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@VinLark
Yep was totally SVnate who started it
The oceans levels have risen 3 feet from liberal's tears alone in the last two days.
We expect america to sink in a month.

Rip.

The global climate change deniers that exist in droves within the Republican Party will no doubt play their part too.

This post rose the level another half an inch.

Rip.

#notmypresident

Are you still here? Get a life lolol.
I do have a life, I work for a bussiness firm and am getting married next month, rather thought I'd me more active. (I would rather not say how much I am paid) Also just more evidence of @mech shit posting.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hillary is still lying (courtesy of /pol/)
she staged a photo of her walking through the park, and one of her supporters randomly bumping into her
bunch of shit how she was so upset about the election results and she glad to finally meet her
turns out she already knows hillary as per her facebook page, I guess this little publicity stunt was supposed to humanize her or something

NWS9vBZ.jpg

and another cnn story
cnn interviews a cnn camerman pretending to be an angry anti-trump protester
they found the guys resume and he works for cnn, cnn anchor even admitted he traveled with the person as a cameraman
http://www.infowars.com/cnn-interviews-outraged-cameraman-during-trump-protests/

Last edited by Joe88,
D

Deleted-355425

@VinLark
Yep was totally SVnate who started it

I do have a life, I work for a bussiness firm and am getting married next month, rather thought I'd me more active. (I would rather not say how much I am paid) Also just more evidence of @mech shit posting.

Normal people get paid enough so they don't have to works weekends, I suppose you need to pay off that Mickey Mouse uni degree that you won't ever use. :)

So hillary is still lying (courtesy of /pol/)
she staged a photo of her walking through the park, and one of her supporters randomly bumping into her
bunch of shit how she was so upset about the election results and she glad to finally meet her
turns out she already knows hillary as per her facebook page, I guess this little publicity stunt was supposed to humanize her or something

NWS9vBZ.jpg

and another cnn story
cnn interviews a cnn camerman pretending to be an angry anti-trump protester
they found the guys resume and he works for cnn
http://www.infowars.com/cnn-interviews-outraged-cameraman-during-trump-protests/

Haha and these voters who lost are suppose to be the 'educated and better' side according to them. Pathetic.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Normal people get paid enough so they don't have to works weekends, I suppose you need to pay off that Mickey Mouse uni degree that you won't ever use. :)
I have a masters in physics, a degree thats of high worth in todays society. Im not working weekends if you'd really like to know i get paid 47890 a month

D

Deleted-355425

I have a masters in physics, a degree thats of high worth in todays society. Im not working weekends if you'd really like to know i get paid 47890 a month

You do realise these spam adverts that say 'make $66655 a hour doing next to nothing' all over the internet are not real, right?

Plus I don't care what you wasted 3 years of your life doing, I fact most don't which I'm sure you will learn sooner or later 'special one'.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do realise these spam adverts that say 'make $66655 a hour doing next to nothing' all over the internet are not real, right?

Plus I don't care what you wasted 3 years of your life doing, I fact most don't which I'm sure you will learn sooner or later 'special one'.
IDC what you think of me because i know "me". I do earn 47k and if you can accept that, not my issue. Also youve obviously never went to university, no wonder you have a hatred for people who have gone through higher education. Jealousy burns.

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,
D

Deleted-355425

IDC what you think of me because i know "me". I do earn 47k and if you can accept that, not my issue.

So why are you trying to prove to me what you do and is worth it? For one of the 'educated voters' you are really showing why your side lost. I will let that sink in.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So why are you trying to prove to me what you do and is worth it? For one of the 'educated voters' you are really showing why your side lost. I will let that sink in.

I havent tried to, show me where. Youre the one who attacked me for going to university and then saying I have no life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc