• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, we are planning to build a wall, and we are going to make the Americans pay for it.
Hey, as long as we are the ones who get to build it, that sounds like job creation to me! As long as there's a timmies every few miles built into the wall, and maybe a poutine chip wagon as well, I'd be happy to donate money to that.

Reactions: Attacker3

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually whats even more shocking is that guys name shows up several times on wikileaks dumps, he also seems to be involved in voter fraud

https://search.wikileaks.org/?q="austyn+crites"

CwjT7r3UcAAczln.jpg

WUlsR6.jpg

Last edited by Joe88,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually whats even more shocking is that guys name shows up several times on wikileaks dumps, he also seems to be involved in voter fraud

https://search.wikileaks.org/?q="austyn+crites"

CwjT7r3UcAAczln.jpg

WUlsR6.jpg
Even if that were the case that doesn't change the fact that there was no weapon on the scene. Unless you're paranoid enough to suggest that Donald's personal secret service detail was paid off by Hillary

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this discussion over for some reason? Did Lacius run out of excuses?
I grew bored of shoveling away the garbage here and turned off notifications. Taking a quick glance at what I missed, there are posts about President Obama's supposed lawlessness, claims that someone tried to assassinate Donald Trump, and rants about voter fraud. All three of these things are demonstrably pieces of garbage with no basis in reality.

Yeah, I'm not missing anything. I'll see you all November 9.

Last edited by Lacius,

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope people make the right decisions on Tuesday. All are bad choices.
If they're all bad choices, how can one expect people to "make the right decisions"? In other words, you're basically saying, "There's no right decision. Make the right decision."

I would also argue that they aren't all bad choices. Hillary Clinton is a very good choice, actually.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmfao.

on another note whats with all these late candidates? As if there's really enough time to garner enough attention.
Many of these candidates have been around for awhile but only recently got write-in access to at least 270 electoral votes, which was my criteria for adding candidates to the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1