• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OBAMA is kinda different. This my opinion

1. What kind of president brag about running a 3rd term every time he speaks at function? Well not every time but
he been doing it so much every since 2014- or 2015. Some people say "Ah cornerpath he's joking" but I don't know man
he's a odd one

2.He broke so many laws and nothing happened to him. He's a lawless president this was back in 2014

3. Obama Care like why would he leave office knowing Obamacare would be the law of the land?

Here are my reason why I think how he would get his 3rd Term

1. He might Cancel the elections by using martial law or if Hilary get put out the race because of these email scandals
because remember "Donald is unfit to be president" lol he says that

2. He might it get it through Hilary
.Maybe Hilary might too sick and will run for her or like I said cancel it

3. He might say they both are unfit for president lol no telling if another email might come in about Hilary
and Obama will just say they both are unfit

Idk I just have a feeling Obama is up too something
Uh no he can't as that would be a clear violation of the 22nd Amendment

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he started distancing himself from hillary, cancelled all future rallies for her and sided with comey, im pretty sure he is well aware what those emails contain and might bring him down too

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes theres a high chance that none of that would happen but I can't help but feel Obama have something planned

Guys I will keep my eyes on Obama until election ...if any breaking news pop up.. I will report
If something did happen, I think we would know

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok lol

On a more serious note, ESPECIALLY everyone out there who is of Latino or African descent, Donald Trump has recently been encouraging his supporters to sign up and watch the elections, and some of the more wackjobs out of the bunch actually appear to be listening.
  • Make sure you know your rights, you DO NOT need to present IDs to anyone other than the person manning the voting booth.
  • If anyone attempts to bully you into voting for a candidate you do not support at the ballot area, that is illegal. Inform them of this and get make sure an official is on the scene if it gets worse.
  • You CANNOT vote online, only through the mail or at the actual event. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to sway the election to their favor by preventing you from voting.
No thank you. I can watch my own back. I'm not as stupid or oppressed as you think I am.

Last edited by Gingerbread Crumb,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="cornerpath, post: 6790345, member: 357974"
Here are my reason why I think how he would get his 3rd Term[/QUOTE]

Although the Obamacare thing was totally shady dealings, I highly, highly doubt that Obama would ever get a third term through any crazy plans, unless we suddenly go into war. The only time we ever had a president serve over the maximum 2,922 days was Roosevelt, who no one wanted to leave office due to fear, unstable economy and war. If Trump and Clinton both dropped dead, right here and now, as well as their running-mates, we'd still have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, who would become our major candidates. If all four of the major competitors could not run, the rule preventing a third term would come into play, shoving Obama out of office no matter what. Joe Biden could not stay in office either, afaik, and the current Speaker of the House would assume presidency automatically.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="cornerpath, post: 6790345, member: 357974"
Here are my reason why I think how he would get his 3rd Term

Although the Obamacare thing was totally shady dealings, I highly, highly doubt that Obama would ever get a third term through any crazy plans, unless we suddenly go into war. The only time we ever had a president serve over the maximum 2,922 days was Roosevelt, who no one wanted to leave office due to fear, unstable economy and war. If Trump and Clinton both dropped dead, right here and now, as well as their running-mates, we'd still have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, who would become our major candidates. If all four of the major competitors could not run, the rule preventing a third term would come into play, shoving Obama out of office no matter what. Joe Biden could not stay in office either, afaik, and the current Speaker of the House would assume presidency automatically.[/QUOTE]
Well uh technically though I believe it probably be decided by congress after the EC casts their votes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a more serious note, ESPECIALLY anyone out there who is of Latino or African descent, Donald Trump has recently been encouraging his supporters to sign up and watch the elections, and some of the more wackjobs out of the bunch actually appear to be listening.
  • If anyone attempts to bully you into voting for a candidate you do not support at the ballot area, that is illegal. Inform them of this and get make sure an official is on the scene if it gets worse.
?? You seem to think I was addressing you personally, that was a general PSA
By you saying that and then following it up with that point. It shows that you think of African Americans and Latinos as weak and stupid people who have never gone to vote before until now. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong on that. You should probably get that idea that "minorities" are weak and stupid from your head because they hold more power now than ever before. So basically your statement is false. The left is the one who can bully and change votes because people are afraid of being attacked or labeled racist for supporting trump.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By you saying that and then following it up with that point. It shows that you think of African Americans and Latinos as weak and stupid people who have never gone to vote before until now. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong on that. You should probably get that idea that "minorities" are weak and stupid from your head because they hold more power now than ever before. So basically your statement is false. The left is the one who can bully and change votes because people are afraid of being attacked or labeled racist for supporting trump.
I am half Latino myself and can not speak for TI4 but what he was referring to was the fact that in some areas people have targeted Latinos and African Americans at the voting places. That is not to say that "minorities" are weak but rather that there is a possibility of voter coercion.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am half Latino myself and can not speak for TI4 but what he was referring to was the fact that in some areas people have targeted Latinos and African Americans at the voting places. That is not to say that "minorities" are weak but rather that there is a possibility of voter coercion.
I'm just pointing out that most Latinos and African Americans know their rights. Most "minorities" would not let themselves be bullied into changing their vote. Also how is he so sure it's Trump supporters? It could be Hillary supporters attacking Trump supporters. Its a fact Latino and African American Trump supporters are attacked by other Latinos or African Americans because they get mad that someone has a different opinion than them. They get ridiculed, attacked, and called names. Their skin color goes out the window as soon as they mention they support Trump.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am half Latino myself and can not speak for TI4 but what he was referring to was the fact that in some areas people have targeted Latinos and African Americans at the voting places. That is not to say that "minorities" are weak but rather that there is a possibility of voter coercion.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly what I'm saying. I'm not implying that anyone of minority races are in any way weak, just that there are douchebags that are out there who are going to try to fuck shit up on voting day and that you ought to know what you can legally do to prevent things from going south on election day should a problem arise

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm just pointing out that most Latinos and African Americans know their rights. Most "minorities" would not let themselves be bullied into changing their vote. Also how is he so sure it's Trump supporters? It could be Hillary supporters attacking Trump supporters. Its a fact Latino and African American Trump supporters are attacked by other Latinos or African Americans because they get mad that someone has a different opinion than them. They get ridiculed, attacked, and called names. Their skin color goes out the window as soon as they mention they support Trump.
While yes, there are most likely Clinton supporters that will be doing the same thing, it is Trump who is going out and encouraging the behavior, which indicates that there will be a stronger response from his supporters

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is exactly what I'm saying. I'm not implying that anyone of minority races are in any way weak, just that there are douchebags that are out there who are going to try to fuck shit up on voting day and that you ought to know what you can legally do to prevent things from going south on election day should a problem arise
While yes, there are most likely Clinton supporters that will be doing the same thing, it is Trump who is going out and encouraging the behavior, which indicates that there will be a stronger response from his supporters
Speaking of which I must point out please do not wear apparel of any of the candidates (MAGA hats, Hilliary "H>" shirts, etc.) as that also can start stuff from stupid people and you do not want that to happen.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh