• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Election Night.png
rn

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as he leaves internet and video games alone, Trump is all good in my book.

Sure, if you want less and cheaper produced games.
The stock market just dropped 5% across the world, the america dollar has dropped, the japan yen has dropped. (this was at the end of closing time, so expect that to drop more in the morning most likely after the official announcement)

Unless it recovers soon, companies will start drawing back the reins on what to invest in and spend money on. Citizens will stop spending money because their dollar is worth less. Prices for all things will begin to increase so companies can offset the loss in dollar worth.
And since minimum wage/wages in general will not be rising any time soon (because all the mexicans got the jobs*) you can expect alot less of things being released and getting alot less for your dollar.

Last edited by kingsora831,

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think Mexico is already raiding its collective sofa trying to figure out how it will to pay for the Great Wall of Trump? This whole situation just makes me want to vomit. I am truly disgusted with our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my brother found our copies of both pokemon diamond and pokemon black