Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, but does the VB Emu work better now???
you can use the vwii vb emulator and overclock it and run the games smoothly if it doesnt, never used the wiiu sided one but the wii one with overclock works great played wario game full speed no problems.

Leqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
1.A homebrew that uses the Bluetooth in the Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure cartridge. Really wish for a better way to use a controller on the 3DS.

2.Technically not a homebrew let alone 3DS homebrew but we should have the ultimate DS flashcart by now with DSi features, infrared for the Gen 4 remakes/Gen 5 Pokemon games and the aforementioned Bluetooth.
At least TWiLight Menu++ can bring the DSi features to existing flashcarts.
Some bonus features I would like to see are built in DS Memory Expansion Pak for DS Browser and a feature similar to Mode B link mode from the EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition so you can somehow use PokeTransporter or just have the correct game recorded in 3DS Activity Log.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a kid with a 2DS I personally put Luma on. I want to limit his screen time though, which Nintendo sadly didn't think was worth putting in their Parental Controls.

Anyone know of a luma plug-in or something that can limit screen time per day?

Nutez

Assimilator of Lumas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a kid with a 2DS I personally put Luma on. I want to limit his screen time though, which Nintendo sadly didn't think was worth putting in their Parental Controls.

Anyone know of a luma plug-in or something that can limit screen time per day?
There's a Luma fork with timelock implemented here. It's from version 10.3 though, so you'd need to do some merge magic to bump it up to 11.0 if that's important to you.

Reactions: livid_hen

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a patch for badge arcade that lets you play offline and with infinite coins... basically i just want badge arcade but with everything except for the crane game stripped out
oh and also the ability to play all of the badge sets that have been released would be nice

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I wanted to ask if it is possible to sync savefiles from JKSM or Checkpoint without using FTP and a PC on multiple 3DS systems? I recently learned about 3DSync which uploads your decrypted savefiles to Dropbox automatically when you open it up but only lets you download decrypted savefiles from Citra into a 3DS and not savefiles decrypted from another 3DS. I own 2 3DS consoles and some friends also own multiple ones, we always thought that homebrew which lets you sync savefiles across different 3DS systems would be helpful. Let's say I have Console A and B, I want to make a backup savefile on JKSM or Checkpoint on console A, load up 3DSync (or any other app that works) on console A, upload automatically said savegame detected on JKSM's or Chekpoint's save folder to Dropbox, open 3DSync (or any other app that works) on console B, download said savegame on the same folder on console B, and restore said savefile on console B. Kind of like git's pull and push but for decrypted savefiles on different 3DS's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la