Reactions: Grim Ripper

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Your wallpaper reminded me that Nightwing: Rebirth is coming

EDIT: Is that actually from Nightwing: Rebirth

Yeah, i was looking a wallpaper from DC and since i like Nightwing then why not.

I actually found a minimal logo of the nightwing + nightwing (word) in the bottom but while it was good in the lockscreen, it was weird with the bottom apps in the screen.
The bottom apps hide the "Nightwing" word.

I then saw the Nightwing: Rebirth cover and searched for it. :P

Reactions: nxwing

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I got back my old phone so I could fix it up since my mom was having a hard time transitioning from iOS. I flashed the latest Resurrrction Remix 5.6.9 Nightly and flashed Pico Open GApps as well. Since iOS only has one layer, I installed the Nextbit Launcher since it looks and feels really similar to it IMO. I also installed the Nextbit Camera App since it doesn't crash as regularly as the built-in RR camera app. I also installed the apps she usually uses and moved the apps she regularly uses to the main screen.

Screenshot_20160608-191532.png

It looks neat, I think.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
So I got back my old phone so I could fix it up since my mom was having a hard time transitioning from iOS. I flashed the latest Resurrrction Remix 5.6.9 Nightly and flashed Pico Open GApps as well. Since iOS only has one layer, I installed the Nextbit Launcher since it looks and feels really similar to it IMO. I also installed the Nextbit Camera App since it doesn't crash as regularly as the built-in RR camera app. I also installed the apps she usually uses and moved the apps she regularly uses to the main screen.

View attachment 52156

It looks neat, I think.
wheres the based ES File Explorer scrub

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I don't know if you've heard of this but ES File Explorer has some unwanted ads that appear in the notifications tray.
Use an older build from their site

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

6.png

ES File Explorer
v4.0.2.3(5.3 MB)
Help Download Google play
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured resource manager.

Over 300 millions global downloads, It is the file manager trend leader on Android! It currently supports 30+ languages.

It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, Ubuntu One and more), FTP client, and LAN Samba client. It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers, and you can share them with your friends over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi easily.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you've heard of this but ES File Explorer has some unwanted ads that appear in the notifications tray.
Does it? I've been using the pro version for months now, so I guess it makes sense as to why I never noticed. Only thing I don't like is how it sometimes asks to rate it on the Play Store. Though I patched that out. I like it for its built-in functions like it's FTP and SMB clients. It also has a P2P transfer function that I love.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol