Post your consoles here!

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haters gonna hate, I guess:glare:
i can show you evidence. i can simply take a picture of what i have next to my profile name. but i won't do it now cuz I'm not at home right now. and i won't be until next week.
i also seen the posts of many users here and im not feel envy towards user's that has more consoles than me. cuz i don't care about all this atari, odyssey, sega crap. i can play all the exclusive games i want with the consoles i have and this is the most important thing for me. (well... except forza 3 cuz i don't have good laptop or xbox one ).
you go on believing that if it makes you feel better
It's hardly bragging, we're a gaming community, some of us collect consoles, games, memorabilia. Some of us have a moderately large collection because we've (in my case) been collecting them for 40 years. Some people have big collections because they have lots of disposable income and they're collectors. Some don't, because they aren't. No biggie, It just is what it is.

There's no reason for us to lie, what's to be gained? So with that in mind, here's some of mine.
(Not everything, they're all in boxes at the moment while I refit my office. These are from a post I put up in another thread a while ago which didn't have everything in it then either).

Holy ass, the butthurt is real. It was a joke, but c'mon, let's not pretend someone's not gonna lie in a "flex your stuff here" type of thread (like the "Post your PC specs here" thread)

dpad_5678

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you go on believing that if it makes you feel better
You really don't believe that not a single person is going to lie in a thread of this type (eg. "look at my pc i got uh i7-7700k with a 1080ti and 64gb of ram you poor peasents") Again, it was a joke. You're too salty, honestly. :P

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Hanafuda

I've always had a soft spot for my ST, but if I'm honest my Amiga is the one that was used the most. Used to be totally addicted to Cannon Fodder and Sensi.
Now that I've fitted them both with USB drives though, they both get used a lot :D

Reactions: Hanafuda

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really don't believe that not a single person is going to lie in a thread of this type (eg. "look at my pc i got uh i7-7700k with a 1080ti and 64gb of ram you poor peasents") Again, it was a joke. You're too salty, honestly. :P

Oh, I am.

Ok.

And if someone does exaggerate, it's just more corrosion for their soul. What do I care? I'm certainly not inclined to come into a thread for which I have no intention of contributing and just preemptively accuse others of lying. Think on that.

Last edited by Hanafuda,
Reactions: DarthDub

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yeah, you will get people yankin yer crank. that's to be expected. But I think a good deal of us on here are collectors and have a lot of gear. I've seen pics of a few peoples rooms and holeeey shiiit, puts my feeble collection to shame.

dpad_5678

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you will get people yankin yer crank. that's to be expected. But I think a good deal of us on here are collectors and have a lot of gear. I've seen pics of a few peoples rooms and holeeey shiiit, puts my feeble collection to shame.
Exactly my point. The retro gaming collection community has an extremely mature fanbase for the most part since it's not composed of annoying little 13 year old squeakers. On the other hand with more modern gaming communities though, you'll see a lot of little kids calling someone who simply bought a PC for what they NEED, and not some monster PC (like me) POOR. I only play Minecraft, retro emulators, 720p live streaming, etc. Do I really need an i7 / 1080Ti, and am I poor for not wasting money on something that I don't need? (Also the same kids who believe that RGB LEDs make a PC/Mouse/Keyboard better) :P

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacked:
- O3DS (Cosmo Black) with BS9 and Luma 9.0.
- PSP go (Piano Black) with 6.61 PRO-C and infinity, (got the screen's ribbon cable broken).
- PS3 (Superslim) with PS3xploit 3.0.

Not hacked
- Gamecube (Silver) got the component cable too.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly my point. The retro gaming collection community has an extremely mature fanbase for the most part since it's not composed of annoying little 13 year old squeakers. On the other hand with more modern gaming communities though, you'll see a lot of little kids calling someone who simply bought a PC for what they NEED, and not some monster PC (like me) POOR. I only play Minecraft, retro emulators, 720p live streaming, etc. Do I really need an i7 / 1080Ti, and am I poor for not wasting money on something that I don't need? (Also the same kids who believe that RGB LEDs make a PC/Mouse/Keyboard better) :P

Totally with you there man. I mean, for my work computers (Mac) I do get them pimped out. But that’s only because I need it between software development, photo/video/artwork and 3D modelling. It needs a wee bit of grunt.

But non work, what’s the point of spending five grand (which I have in the past, twat that I am) on something you don’t really need.

Sure if you want to play ultra high resolution or VR, fill your boots if that’s where you get your kicks. But I play almost exclusively on consoles, so I don’t need a monster PC with LED’s up the wazoo and fans that could launch a plane.

Save the money, take the wife on a wee holiday, take her out for a meal and get laid instead :D

PuNKeMoN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even a collector. I just play video games occasionally.

Such modesty. Your casual hobby rips my hardcore collection to shreds.

Dude. The tone of a joke isn't discernable in pure text. Throw the reader some clue to grasp the underlying context. Like a "/s" or an emoji or something. Otherwise the reader is just gonna miss your intended meaning.

Reactions: DarthDub
D

Deleted User

here's a pictures of most of my consoles:

Attachments

• IMG-20180322-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20180322-WA0002.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG-20180322-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20180322-WA0000.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG-20180310-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20180310-WA0006.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Never been a big hardware person (always preferred software) but here goes:

PSP Go with 6.60 PRO CFW
PS Vita Slim with Henkaku Enso 3.65
Vita TV with Henkaku Enso 3.65
PS3 Slim with Rebug 4.81
PS4 Fat on 5.55 waiting for hacks
NES Mini with hackchi2/Retroarch
SNES Mini (Unopened/Mint condition)
N3DS with Gateway
N2DS XL with BS9/Luma
Nintendo Switch on 4.1 waiting for SX PRO/Atmosphere

Last edited by hiroakihsu,

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Consoles
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Wii (hacked)
Nintendo Wii U (hacked CBHC)
Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Handhelds
GBA SP
DS Lite (broken)
Nintendo 3DS
New Nintendo 3DS (hacked with B9S and Luma CFW)

Sony Consoles
PS2 Slim
PS3 (broken bluetooth and network)
PS3 (broken disc drive but hacked with Rebug)
PS4 Pro
PSTV (hacked)

Microsoft Consoles
X-BOX (softmodded)
X-BOX 360 (J-TAGed)

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Nintendo Consoles
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Wii U (sold)
Nintendo Wii (sold)
GameCube
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Entertainment System

Nintendo Handhelds
New Nintendo 3DS XL
New Nintendo 3DS (sold)
Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 3DS (sold)
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DS Lite (broken)
Game Boy Advance SP
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Color

Sony Consoles
PlayStation 4 Slim
PlayStation 4 (sold)

Sony Handhelds
PS Vita

D

Deleted User

1 Sega Master system
1 N64
2 European GameCubes + 1 GameBoy Player
3 Japanese GameCubes
2 Wiis (1 brooken)
2 retail Wii Us
3 Kiosk Wii Us (1 bricked)
1 Wii U Dummy
2 Nintendo Switch
1 Gameboy (the first one)
1 New 3DS XL
1 SNES Mini
1 PS3 Slim
You're really on a posting spree right now
Untitled.png

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1