Homebrew [Pretendo Powered] Reverse - Reversing the death of Miiverse

DonnieV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If foxverse ever gets a Wii U version would it allow my Wii U to upload Smash clips to YouTube?
Ever since Miiverse shut down you can't even upload the clips to YouTube even if you press not to post to Miiverse.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be worth a try. I never used MiiVerse, so I definitely need to give it a shot.

Also, why does everyone have green hats on their profile pictures? Did I miss something (again)?

You did. The green shirts were in protest of Nintendo shutting down Miiverse. You can see how well THAT worked.
I'm thinking of switching to gold, typically reserved for Nintendo employees and celebrities. There's an app that lets you dress your character in gold, but I've heard that comes with risks to your account.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
You did. The green shirts were in protest of Nintendo shutting down Miiverse. You can see how well THAT worked.
I'm thinking of switching to gold, typically reserved for Nintendo employees and celebrities. There's an app that lets you dress your character in gold, but I've heard that comes with risks to your account.
Nah he's talking about green hats on our avatars...

@face235 someone made a thread saying they'll put green hats on our avatars if we reply so it's basically a lil trend.

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thought I'd update on this thread a bit. foxverse will be back up soon! Wii U support is still unknown but we found the RPL that handles all of Miiverse functions for online (nn_olv.rpl, IIRC). I'll keep you guys updated.

Reactions: dsearnack

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, if its on the GitHub organization then its legit made by us, foxverse is down though at the moment.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Announcement on when foxverse should be back up, we hope for it to be back up around 12:00-1:30 AM (UTC-05:00)

Reactions: Swampat

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, I think we're ready to release this, simply copy luma and olv to the root of your SD card and enable Luma game patching and launch Miiverse! Have fun in foxverse! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394178273313161218/408659693368770571/fv-setup.zip
WARNING: If you get "A communication error has occured" when posting, please don't mind this, we already know about this issue, just hit reload until we find a fix for this!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updated the thread now.

Last edited by ItsKaitlyn03,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1