Homebrew [Pretendo Powered] Reverse - Reversing the death of Miiverse

D

Deleted User

Redesigned communities are implemented, however they have a bug where you can't make new discussions (working on a fix)
To be honest the redesign brought a sense of fresh new things, and it looked very neat. You're version is nothing short of awesome, and I can't wait for PC support!

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is so good about miiverse anyways,, I have never used it,, I don't know what you even do with it,,,

D

Deleted User

what is so good about miiverse anyways,, I have never used it,, I don't know what you even do with it,,,
Should have tried it. It was also like a place for game setups and clan meetings, as stupid as it may sound

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have only had my 3ds for like a year and a half, and for a half a year or maybe more, I couldn't go online, because I hadn't hacked it yet,

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Miiverse a couple of times. Checked from time to time to see if old games like Super SF 4 were added and they never were. Can we add communities to those old games?

D

Deleted User

Why lock the guide behind a Discord? Is there any actual reason?
Some people would prefer not to use Discord, not to mention some simply don't have the bandwidth to open the web/desktop/mobile Discord app.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why lock the guide behind a Discord? Is there any actual reason?
Some people would prefer not to use Discord, not to mention some simply don't have the bandwidth to open the web/desktop/mobile Discord app.
I can open Discord on 512kbps connection.
Using Discord is free.
Discord works on modern web browsers.

Why not?

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc