Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sstew said:
Mrkinator said:
Sstew said:
Cool man. How'd you get the Konami logo to not freeze?

Also, I don't need any patching right?
I figured I'd start burning some of these games, I don't need to do anything to them do I?
1. Got a new version of loader
tongue.gif

2. Booted the game with Patched MIOS (Used for Homebrew DVD....
wtf.gif
) instead of booting NTSC

For this game, I would wait before burn, but. I didn't need to patch anything, but I don't think that switching to Disc 2 will work
unsure.gif
. Weather the game will need to be patched (I doubt it) I don't know.

So I guess it's up to you.
I meant just for single disk games, like WindWaker, Lego StarWars, ect.
Those don't need to be patched? or should I just wait on those as well?

Oh
tongue.gif
Sorry, I getcha. No Patching Required!

Edit: Making a Video right now, stay tuned!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
Sstew said:
Mrkinator said:
Sstew said:

I figured I'd start burning some of these games, I don't need to do anything to them do I?
tongue.gif

wtf.gif

For this game, I would wait before burn, but. I didn't need to patch anything, but I don't think that switching to Disc 2 will work
unsure.gif

I meant just for single disk games, like WindWaker, Lego StarWars, ect.
Those don't need to be patched? or should I just wait on those as well?

Oh
tongue.gif
Sorry, I getcha. No Patching Required!

Thanks Man!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. I just realized my copy of WindWaker is like 482mb, is that a no go then?
Has anyone gotten any games under 1Gb to work?

Thanks

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
Is that 482mb compressed? I've just download Luigi's Mansion that was 183mb but then extracted and it hit 1.35GB.

There was a post in this thread before though that said you could add 'junk' to the .iso's to hit the 1GB mark.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Snave2008 said:
Is that 482mb compressed? I've just download Luigi's Mansion that was 183mb but then extracted and it hit 1.35GB.

There was a post in this thread before though that said you could add 'junk' to the .iso's to hit the 1GB mark.

Yeah it was 482, after I had decompressed it. I still have a few others I can try with for now, Just wasn't sure if anyone had gotten it working

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mrkinator said:
Sstew said:

tongue.gif

wtf.gif

unsure.gif

The patched MIOS include code, which should patch a loaded game, but this doesn't work. Metal Gear Solid is the only game which is working when you press B. I can't debug it, because I need already all available 6KByte. It is very difficult to write all this stuff into the limited memory area. All other memory could be overwritten by MIOS or the game. In future there may be different versions, because you can't put the support for all games in only 6KByte. Just compare this value with a game of 1.4GByte. Maybe I can in future activate the additional Wii memory.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiGator said:
Mrkinator said:
Sstew said:

tongue.gif

wtf.gif

unsure.gif

The patched MIOS include code, which should patch a loaded game, but this doesn't work. Metal Gear Solid is the only game which is working when you press B. I can't debug it, because I need already all available 6KByte. It is very difficult to write all this stuff into the limited memory area. All other memory could be overwritten by MIOS or the game. In future there may be different versions, because you can't put the support for all games in only 6KByte. Just compare this value with a game of 1.4GByte. Maybe I can in future activate the additional Wii memory.

I don't want to annoy you but is the realese date still this week? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to). And good work on the loader

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I don't want to annoy you but is the realese date still this week? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to). And good work on the loader

Yeah, those are my thoughts too... Isn't it like already 9 o' clock in Germany? Oh well, I would rather have quality.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nin10doFan said:
QUOTE said:

Yeah, those are my thoughts too... Isn't it like already 9 o' clock in Germany? Oh well, I would rather have quality.

The time over here (in Switzerland, Germany, etc) is GMT +1 which is 10:00 PM

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man just wait it's not like it's going pop out of anyone's butt... just give it time...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Lol they should release a version that bricks you Wii just so people will stop asking when it'll be done.

Yeah< I just wish that people will stop asking when it'll be done but it is not very nice of you if you want them to release a version that bricks someone Wii. That's not very nice.
unsure.gif
blink.gif
lecture.gif

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
computerboy said:

If the testers doesn't report that something is more worse than before, I will release it (if website doesn't break down).
It still include bugs. There are games not working. I think it is much better working than SD-Boot.
The remaining bugs are difficult to trace, when you only have 6KByte available.
The games which are working seems to run nearly perfectly.
You will need to create a compatibilty matrix.
Don't start complaining that a game is not working. I got not paid for this and I have also to do other work.
I don't want any PM telling me, that a game is not working. My inbox is already full. You should report it to the forum.
I don't want that different versions of games are mixed in the list. It is also possible that some games will never work.
If you want to play a non working game, there is the source code, you can change it.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Yeah< I just wish that people will stop asking when it'll be done but it is not very nice of you if you want them to release a version that bricks someone Wii. That's not very nice.
unsure.gif
blink.gif
lecture.gif

Well at least it will stop noobs from asking when it will be released and instead they'll ask about unbricking their Wiis without bothering to look at the stickies. Then we can yell at them all again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ