Homebrew Problem with 3dscontroller

Makercreation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed 3dscontroller on my 3ds, the latter is connected to my PC but I cannot click as with the left click of my mouse while I can very well use the touch-sensitive screen of my 3ds to be able to move the cursor of my mouse.
I would especially want to be able to play OSU with the touch-sensitive screen of my 3ds but for it I must be able to clicker!
Thank you very much!

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a stupid solution, but if you use vjoy to get the 3ds hooked up as a controller and not just keyboard inputs, you can use joytokey to set any button as click.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can check the cursor and I can also use the buttons of my 3ds with an emulator (Citra)
That doesn't answer my question. Like, when you hit a button on the 3ds, does the computer say you pressed a key on the keyboard or does it say you pressed a button on a controller?

Makercreation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That doesn't answer my question. Like, when you hit a button on the 3ds, does the computer say you pressed a key on the keyboard or does it say you pressed a button on a controller?
He says that I have to press on a touch of the keyboard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I will still jump onto yours :D, from time to time Psi :evil::D