Hacking Proof TX used code stolen from #reswitched

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So? Atmosphere is open source. Anyone can use it.
Yeah, but they need to give attribution to SciresM for the code, and also use the same license for the code which means it has to be open source and requires them to make available and easily accessible the source code for everything that it borrows code from (like Atmosphère).

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I am not mistaken Kalashnikov and Colt are not convicted of murder.
So yeah, they are not forcing you to shoot people. Even if you PAY (omfg!) for the gun.
I never said they shot them at people. I said shoot, as in, shoot at all. The purpose of gun is firing it. Saying that the guy who made the gun didn't force you to use it is stupid, the gun was made with the intent of you firing it. Likewise, SX OS was made to pirate games. That's the whole point. Saying that they've no intentions for the product because they didn't grab you and say "MOTHERFUCKER YOU BETTER GO GET SOME ILLEGAL DUMPS AND PLAY THEM" is redundant as fuck

Last edited by Darth Meteos,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Waiting for spawm news to read. Anti-piracy team points out their code was stolen by commercial pirating urly company but "released" a function for everyone can play free games using donor games.
Wait, so you are saying SciresM made LayeredFS for piracy purposes? :rofl2:

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Please, copyright doesn't apply to China. Stop spamming the thread with suing and law etc, TX doesn't care and no one is going to touch them.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so you are saying SciresM made LayeredFS for piracy purposes? :rofl2:
To further cement the point, LayeredFS by itself still cannot enable piracy. The irony is that because hactool (which was also made by SciresM) can decrypt the cartridges into individual files, LayeredFS ended up being exploited for piracy.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
To further cement the point, LayeredFS by itself still cannot enable piracy. The irony is that because hactool (which was also made by SciresM) can decrypt the cartridges into individual files, LayeredFS ended up being exploited for piracy.
A tool being good/bad always depends on the user.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been here before you hi. :P
I know I know, bad joke.
Anyway, might as well say Homebrew Launcher was made to enable piracy.
Or, you know what? Let's all agree that Nintendo used Tegra X1 just for the Switch to be hacked. :switch:
Obviously the whole point of making it portable was to incentivize hackers into porting Dolphin. Duh.

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The purpose of gun is firing it. Saying that the guy who made the gun didn't force you to use it is stupid, the gun was made with the intent of you firing it
The gun is made to shoot. It is you who decide to shoot the people.
Same with CFW and piracy.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Obviously the whole point of making it portable was to incentivize hackers into porting Dolphin. Duh.
mlzi5wpqksnz.png

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why people think TX are Chinese?
Because they produce dongle on Taiwan or whatever factory, like every other business in the US?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL