PS Jailbreak - The first PS3 Modchip

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
PS3IsoJb.. creates the backup job creation via your PC.. with the ISO image disc.

tried downloading one... since i got Tales oF Vesperia PS3 ISO downloaded last week since the PSjailbreak reported... tried this one.. and it creates same file structure as you see inside the ISO file.

GAMEZ//

tested and works..

----

see you can play downloaded ISO files now.. let the PIRACY begins.

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
codezer0 said:
Fucking YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!
nayps3.gif

Well, that seals it for me. I want one. Now, are there any US-based resellers that sell one? Or at least that ship to the US at a reasonable price?

www.ModchipCentral.com
smile.gif

TheGreatNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ModchipCentral said:
codezer0 said:
Fucking YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!
nayps3.gif

Well, that seals it for me. I want one. Now, are there any US-based resellers that sell one? Or at least that ship to the US at a reasonable price?

www.ModchipCentral.com
smile.gif

Don't buy from this site, any site that sells an R4 at $12.99 is ridiculous. You can get them for 5 to 8 bucks almost anywhere else.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
TheGreatNeko said:
Don't buy from this site, any site that sells an R4 at $12.99 is ridiculous. You can get them for 5 to 8 bucks almost anywhere else.
"Anywhere else" being non-US sites...

MCC's selling the DSTwo for $40 and the AK2i for $25, which are reasonable import prices.

MCC has higher prices because it's a US-based site, which is what they were asking for.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yoshimashin said:
I wonder if PS3 files are easy to hack into, for things like mods and translations, etc.
....I didn't even think of this. Maybe we don't need Namco after all....? If they won't translate the Tales games, then a team could possibly translate it. That's a good thought, never thought of it that way.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't bother buying any of that shit wait for someone to release a free softmod that you can put on your own usb stick etc...that day is coming and ajyway sony is gonna take down any device they try to sell
tongue.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
don't bother buying any of that shit wait for someone to release a free softmod that you can put on your own usb stick etc...that day is coming and ajyway sony is gonna take down any device they try to sell
tongue.gif

Its been pretty well established that this exploit cannot be put on a 'regular usb stick'. It goes through several stages emulating different USB hardware. It might be possible to get something running on say Windows or OSX in theory since it's easier to get low level access to the hardware there. In any case you'll need 'something'. Whether you pony up for a Teensy, or if they release a PSP/PC/OSX version. I think Android and iOS versions are going to be harder than people thing due to the lack of low level access to anything.

My own personal hope is that a PSP version might come to fruition. I actually dug the thing up and played a bit with it last night. So old, I have 1.5 and the 'broken icons' to run stuff. I don't even remember how I got stuff on here in the first place. I've also forgotten what I was doing in my Tales of Eternia save game as well! phoie
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read that people are porting PSgroove (the open source version of psjailbreak) to multiple devices including psp and mobile phones (android, iphone, nokia n900 etc).

Pretty exciting
nayps3.gif

Also, re: ozmodchips - http://twitter.com/ozmodchips
QUOTE said:
Sorry 4 the lack of updates, its been a long day. Bassically the injunction still stands but its not 100% over yet. Not allowed to say more

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
I've read that people are porting PSgroove (the open source version of psjailbreak) to multiple devices including psp and mobile phones (android, iphone, nokia n900 etc).

Pretty exciting
nayps3.gif

Also, re: ozmodchips - http://twitter.com/ozmodchips
QUOTE said:
Sorry 4 the lack of updates, its been a long day. Bassically the injunction still stands but its not 100% over yet. Not allowed to say more

The N900 port is now available

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since