Hacking Ps3Xploit - Now Install CFW from 4.82 OFW : NOR/NAND Software Flash Writer + NOR Dumper Released

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 279,143
  • Replies 1,552
  • Likes 42

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
i have to use psnpatch to spoof cid,psninja,sen enabler to spoof fw it should work or not
can i get banned from psn or not?
If you're on a CFW that disables PSN acccess, you need to run SEN Enabler once to enable PSN access.

Whenever you want to play online, if you wanna be safe:

- Mount the PS3 game you want to play
- Launch PSNinja
- Do the top 3 options in PSNinja and close it
- Run PSNPatch
- Run your game

I've been consistantly doing this for over a year on my main PSN account and even syncing tropheis and shit and I've been completely fine.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Kind of a shame that this won't work on something whose minVer is past 3.55 :(

I trust that the people who made this possible, might have something cooking for those newer model PS3's?
They are.
And if not a permanent CFW, at least a HEN should be possible. Meaning that we will have to execute the exploit every time we reboot.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So trying to get back my legit purchased games lost in the format. It's telling me I have to download software to run Playstation Store. Ok, cool.

I had previously ran PSNinja's top 3 items, then ran PSNPatch before doing this, btw.

But while installing I get error 80010006

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
help, i can't run mutiman, after i installed cobra rebug then reinstalled the mutiman pkg, it shows me this message

SDzeqk3.jpg

Bawol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
I have PS3 Slim 4.82 OFW CECH 2504 320gb minverchk 3.50, freshly formatted console.
3 USB sticks formatted to FAT32, with flsh file in /
When I use the NOR exploit (after removing cache, history and cookies) from local webserver i get success message and immediate shutdown.
After that I try to install Ferrox 4.82 cobra and it fails at 70%. Dobne that over 100 times, and still no luck.

I tried reds server rok, i tried 4.81.2 rebug, i checked md5 of all files, and still it fails at exactly same point.

Hope you can bring some light to this case.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I have PS3 Slim 4.82 OFW CECH 2504 320gb minverchk 3.50, freshly formatted console.
3 USB sticks formatted to FAT32, with flsh file in /
When I use the NOR exploit (after removing cache, history and cookies) from local webserver i get success message and immediate shutdown.
After that I try to install Ferrox 4.82 cobra and it fails at 70%. Dobne that over 100 times, and still no luck.

I tried reds server rok, i tried 4.81.2 rebug, i checked md5 of all files, and still it fails at exactly same point.

Hope you can bring some light to this case.
Have you tried formatting again?
Formatting is the only solution I'v seen throughout these 58 pages for the 70% corruption error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: 🤯🤯🤯 thats crazy