Hacking PS4 5.05 Jailbreak ETA !

nerirififi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Few weeks ago, they say 5.50 Beta 1 had still kernel exploit he was patched in 5.50 beta 2, i will not be surprise if game in 5.50 will be release in pkg.

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Something I would like to know if anyone would be good enough to fill in the blanks...The games that work for 4.07/4.55, will they also work in their unaltered state for 5.05? I'm guessing they likely will, but I don't know for definite - whether they would need to be patched or something similar. Also, GOW has seen several updates so far, one of the main being to increase text size on the screen. Has anyone managed to figure out how to apply updates that would usually require you to download them? I'm wondering whether it would try to force a system update first.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CFW !?!? Does this survive a reboot?
Apparently yes :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Something I would like to know if anyone would be good enough to fill in the blanks...The games that work for 4.07/4.55, will they also work in their unaltered state for 5.05? I'm guessing they likely will, but I don't know for definite - whether they would need to be patched or something similar. Also, GOW has seen several updates so far, one of the main being to increase text size on the screen. Has anyone managed to figure out how to apply updates that would usually require you to download them? I'm wondering whether it would try to force a system update first.

1.76-5.05 games will work on 5.05.

Updates have to be applied to disc or legit PSN games, then dumped and fpkgd for fellow HEN users to the be able to use on backups.

If you update a GAME to an update that requires 5.53 for example, and youre on 5.05 HEN, you will have to remove the update, probably remove the whole game and reinstall to a compatible update.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The User Guide:

Mira Users Guide
Shwaoop dere it is

How to install
There are many ways that you can install the firmware, you will have to choose an option that suites your use case. The typical install will be done via a WebKit exploit via the web browser.

WebKit (Web Browser Install) Non-Permanent
This will involve using a WebKit userland exploit, and then elevating to kernel to install the MiraCFW. The changes will be lost upon reboot, but should survive sleep mode.

Permanent Install
There is not permanent install options at this time, nor will one be offered in the near future.

Preparing
TODO: Instructions on how to prepare

Installing
TODO: Instructions on how to install

Using MiraCFW
TODO: Instructions on using the features and configuring options

Using MiraLib
TODO: Instructions on how to use MiraLib

Indeed it doesn't survive a reboot (sleep works though like @Dustii said above) and there's no permanent install option at this time and wont be in the near future.. I guess that answers that :P

Last edited by ploggy,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2