geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Interesting! Ol' Sony's really packing heat this generation, aren't they? There's a lot of different cogs working in tandem, certainly!

(As a side note, why's everyone knocking the Vita for its price? While the 3DS may cost chump change now and make the Vita seem overpriced, let's not forget that initially, both systems costed $250 (assuming we're talking about the Vita's Wifi-only variant). To be honest, it was Sony's best stab at competitive pricing in years! To compare the PS3 launch to the Vita's launch and act as if they made the same mistake is sort of silly! :P)

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, if the Vita can play PS4 games via remote play, does that make it the PS4's equivalent of the Wii-U Touchscreen Controller?

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was going to be over 400$!Have fun buying the dualshock for for over 100$. Have fun with its failure as it's going to be pissing hardcores off badly now. Wait, I'm sure that I'm going to be getting it and using it, shit.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Wait, if the Vita can play PS4 games via remote play, does that make it the PS4's equivalent of the Wii-U Touchscreen Controller?
I believe it's a bit different. The Wii U controller can stream + asymmetric gaming.

I seriously hope Sony doesn't use PS3 game streaming via Gaikai. Not everyone's Internet can handle the PS3 game capacities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.