Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

D

Deleted User

maybe this is due to your save data?

i deleted all save data including game install also tried a different profile and no luck

question what version Fake PKG Generator are you using

also where would elf file be located in extracted original folder?

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i deleted all save data including game install also tried a different profile and no luck

question what version Fake PKG Generator are you using

also where would elf file be located in extracted original folder?

i use orbis mate and gengp4 its all done via command lines

yeah will be in original folder

D

Deleted User

this is so weird i see when the ripkit app runs an original folder is created but once it is done the folder autodeletes i am on latest windows 10 probably some antivirus stuff or something. i see a scene release now and i will try bp that one...any ideas whatsup?
just tested with a small pkg it makes a folder called original a zip called original then the files just like dissappear haha when like you press any key to continue...??

Last edited by ,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is so weird i see when the ripkit app runs an original folder is created but once it is done the folder autodeletes i am on latest windows 10 probably some antivirus stuff or something. i see a scene release now and i will try bp that one...any ideas whatsup?
no i made it to delete the folders mate otherwise your have loads of space taken up you need to get the files from original while it extracting.... is there not a pause between extracting and repacking the modded folder?

D

Deleted User

oh ok so you want me to find this elf file while it is extracting i see any idea what directory or filename? There is no pause so um it's a bit tricky it deleted original and original.zip before one even presses any key to continue just as soon as process completes

are you calling eboot.bin an elf file is this part of my confusion cause even while poking around while it extracts i see no elf files...

Last edited by ,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh ok so you want me to find this elf file while it is extracting i see any idea what directory or filename? There is no pause so um it's a bit tricky
right there should be a pause... maybe i missed something... then do this mate sorry about this

get a pkg extract app (not sure what everyone uses at the moment)

now you will need to do this bit as no patch is out yet

Download my app
Place the game PKG file into the directory of this app and rename it to original.pkg
make a copy of the game in same folder and rename it to ripped.pkg
open up the modded pkg game file with other ps4 tools
make any changes to the game (the backport part)
repack the ripped pkg file with your usual tools
now run the tool with both files in same folder
click MAKE PATCH

then you can share the patch file with others

i just remembered i had to change some bits coz some were finding it hard to use... ill go through it all again later and make it easier to use, ive added the button for backport which will do its job but it doesnt work too well with the other parts.

ill make some changes for an updated easier version but for now its a bit long winded lol

D

Deleted User

right there should be a pause... maybe i missed something... then do this mate sorry about this

get a pkg extract app (not sure what everyone uses at the moment)

now you will need to do this bit as no patch is out yet

Download my app
Place the game PKG file into the directory of this app and rename it to original.pkg
make a copy of the game in same folder and rename it to ripped.pkg
open up the modded pkg game file with other ps4 tools
make any changes to the game (the backport part)
repack the ripped pkg file with your usual tools
now run the tool with both files in same folder
click MAKE PATCH

then you can share the patch file with others

i just remembered i had to change some bits coz some were finding it hard to use... ill go through it all again later and make it easier to use, ive added the button for backport which will do its job but it doesnt work too well with the other parts.

ill make some changes for an updated easier version but for now its a bit long winded lol

well i don't think i really need to do that since i own the disc i just dumped it to my usb key. I notice no elf file. Are you calling eboot.bin an elf or is there something i don't understand?

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i don't think i really need to do that since i own the disc i just dumped it to my usb key. I notice no elf file. Are you calling eboot.bin an elf or is there something i don't understand?
not sure mate only going by the instructions for the python scripts by flatz

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im making updates to new version now

D

Deleted User

yeah my feedback is that i think there are fselfs that can be made into elfs but i did some testing first with a very small pkg then with soul caliber i can find my sfo just fine but don't look like those elfs are coming along just saying

crstofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this error, Any ideas?

* PS4 RipKit Tool By RiPPERD *
* V1.5 *
Working... Please Wait!
This will take some time!
File not found - Sc0
The directory is not empty.
The system cannot find the file specified.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah my feedback is that i think there are fselfs that can be made into elfs but i did some testing first with a very small pkg then with soul caliber i can find my sfo just fine but don't look like those elfs are coming along just saying

the sfo file is in the sce_sys folder i think

I got this error, Any ideas?

* PS4 RipKit Tool By RiPPERD *
* V1.5 *
Working... Please Wait!
This will take some time!
File not found - Sc0
The directory is not empty.
The system cannot find the file specified.

sorry mate im working on a fix... the bloody thing removed the folder before taking the files

what your have to do until i release new version (soon) is while its working go into the folder original and then take the files out of there that you need so the elf/sfo files

im going to post new version soon which wont remove the files

D

Deleted User

yeah like i said i can find sfo just find no elf files...
might be worth testing it out i can provide a small pkg if you need help

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah like i said i can find sfo just find no elf files...
might be worth testing it out i can provide a small pkg if you need help
yeah ive just found a small game (bully) maybe you must rename eboot.bin to old.elf ?

please look at the pastebin files for backporting that was posted coz im just going by teir instructions... i will test it on this game now and release 1.7 when ive tested... should all be working now though

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
RIPPERD i havent tried your tool, but i have seen ppl talking about 'delete files'. You should take in consideration the 'reduce' to 0Bytes the ripped files. Some games may perform presence files....

crstofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sfo file is in the sce_sys folder i think

sorry mate im working on a fix... the bloody thing removed the folder before taking the files

what your have to do until i release new version (soon) is while its working go into the folder original and then take the files out of there that you need so the elf/sfo files

im going to post new version soon which wont remove the files

THANK YOU ! I'll try to watch and remove those files !

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RIPPERD i havent tried your tool, but i have seen ppl talking about 'delete files'. You should take in consideration the 'reduce' to 0Bytes the ripped files. Some games may perform presence files....
yeah this tool was orignally made as a ripkit tool other features were added after.

what it does is take orignal file, extracts it. then you mod/remove files etc then it repacks it... sometimes smaller depending on what was changed.

im working on it now for some changes im just trying to fix this backport thing

also ive just noticed python requires 2.7 not the newest version ffs

right ive just done the test... eboot.bin renamed to elf doesnt work
says error on line 8

sfo worked fine though

so it seems the elf file is a mystery lol

right ive just read up about the elf file... it is the eboot.bin file but you have to use another tool on that first... ill see if i can get this working... might just make a whole new app for this rather than trying to make mine work with it lol

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can do the eboot.bin to elf thing yourself then my tool will work fine for you if you place the elf and sfo files into BackPort folder

you will then need to repack them after unless the script does it for you... im trying to find something to extract it so i can test further

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I understand that you have to download Unfself drop eboot.bin(rename to.elf) and apply the downgrade elf. I only tried with days gone and give me a error. Delete the line of error in the downgrade elf.py and the script work but i have to test. I dont know how to repack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs