Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

Yngwiedis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
We just need to backport the games updates files. No need to create smaller patches for version 1.00 of the games.
Updates are smaller after all.

Reactions: naddel81

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We just need to backport the games updates files. No need to create smaller patches for version 1.00 of the games.
Updates are smaller after all.

yeah this is what i meant the aim and end result will be this... its just trial and error... someone on another forum says they tried with 25gb game it didnt work... 2.5gb game worked perfectly... i think its due to the prx files i only patch 4-5 at the moment so any left over in the BackPort folder send me the names ill add them to the code until i find a way to make it use all of them... it takes all the files needs but doesnt know names to patch them.

i think i now know how to make these "update" pkg files though... just need some time

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
After one hour for install 40gb... It works and every seems ok test save and load everything working for now. I think we need a excel in google or list for tested games and maybe @KiiWii can put a filter in her list backport compatible

Reactions: RiPPERD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backporting updates is possible

You do everything as you're supposed to, except when you generate the gp4 for the update, you change some values...

Change pkg_ps4_app to pkg_ps4_patch and change digital50 to digital25, then when you make the package with orbis-pub-gen and load the gp4, you must go to project settings and then choose "patch", after that select the base game pkg and then you can proceed

1 click patch backporting would be a cool feature, do you think you could add it?

Last edited by MiguelinCrafter,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After one hour for install 40gb... It works and every seems ok test save and load everything working for now. I think we need a excel in google or list for tested games and maybe @KiiWii can put a filter in her list backport compatible

well done glad you got it working... what version did you use? 2.0 i take it... did you use the new modded backportn00b file?

Backporting updates is possible

You do everything as you're supposed to, except when you generate the gp4 for the update, you change some values...

Change pkg_ps4_app to pkg_ps4_patch and change digital50 to digital25, then when you make the package with orbis-pub-gen and load the gp4, you must go to project settings and then choose "patch", after that select the base game pkg and then you can proceed

1 click patch backporting would be a cool feature, do you think you could add it?

OH YEAH!!! of course lol cheers mate forgot about that part

Reactions: MiguelinCrafter

Yngwiedis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes!
And updates are way smaller than the main 1.00 games.
The only problem is some games don't have any update or they need a higher firmware version.

Last edited by Yngwiedis,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How you forget it? 4 hours ago i post a guide about updates backporting...
it didnt say anything about the digital25 and digital50 part but i remember from 2018 when i first made this

To get this straight: we do not need to patch Games? Instead we only have to patch the latest update and install it?

no currently this patches whole game pkg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have just thought of a way you could choose if you do patch or full game

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we will... maybe... he says he dont have much time... i think im nearly there with mine anyway but im happy to combine forces with him

You done well mate dont worry about time

still using old method please see the post i posted few up with a link to a different BackPortn00b.exe file
backup the old 1 and use this new 1 in its place, this removed the make_fself.py process as i thought maybe this was causing issues... im going to try with a few other bits but i aim to get this outputing ready to use patch pkg files (smaller pkg files)
Installing cusa1993 made with your update now through pkgsender. Last attempt stated it was corrupted. Will report back!

Reactions: RiPPERD

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
well done glad you got it working... what version did you use? 2.0 i take it... did you use the new modded backportn00b file?

OH YEAH!!! of course lol cheers mate forgot about that part
Yes i use the new backportnoob. This lastest dont show me warnings the previously show me warnings with sdk 6.72 or something. Waiting for spiderman in spanish to test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D