Hacking QMCA has stopped working. Please help.

Phearoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've reinstalled and tried older versions but for some reason after start-up if I hover my cursor over it on the start bar it disappears. I turned off windows defender and avg to see if that is why but no dice.

Has anyone had this problem? On Windows 10 I am. This is pissing me off. Is there an alternative to qmca I can try if I can't get this working?

Phearoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so CMA will just not detect my Vita period anymore. This is after failed windows security updates and shit so who knows. What I do know tho is that I just figured out I can connect directly to my PC with Vitashell. O_O;; y I need CMA stuff. I do not. Just updated 6 games in the Livearea so...YAY! You can close this I guess. NO idea whats going on with qmca, opencma, or normal old cma but this thing still connects ;D

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so CMA will just not detect my Vita period anymore. This is after failed windows security updates and shit so who knows. What I do know tho is that I just figured out I can connect directly to my PC with Vitashell. O_O;; y I need CMA stuff. I do not. Just updated 6 games in the Livearea so...YAY! You can close this I guess. NO idea whats going on with qmca, opencma, or normal old cma but this thing still connects ;D

Make sure you're using the correct drivers.

Phearoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is it was working 200% fine ever since 3.65 Enso came out and now randomly has stopped. Super annoying and wasted 1.75 hours trying to get it to work again ;.\
Don't think I'll mess with it again and just keep using Vitashell and windows browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop flapping your stick in my face