Hacking Question about Brainage DS and eShop w/3DS for Wii u

Retinal_FAILURE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just got the Gamepad for the Wii U yesterday and ordered all the rest of the necessary stuff for the console over $bay minus the stylus and probably a screen protector, so in essence, I have no Wii U right now, but my question is if I wanted to buy a DS game now for Haxchi, it seems I'd need to use a Nuntendo ID in order to do so on the device itself or on Nintendo's site if it is used on a 3DS and a Wii U. Can I create an <NID on my CFW 3DS and being in a 'family' (using the same N ID) with the WII U buy the game now online while I wait for the rest of the game system to be shipped or not?

Maybe the above is too confusing. Can I buy Brain Age if I link my 3DS to a NID before having a Wii U? I searched the eShop already on the 3DS and they don't have the game on the shop, but on my computer's browser $intendo states that if the devices are paired or use the same NID they are able to download some of the same content.

Maybe I'm playing into the hype, but I don't want to be without the ease of HAXChi's entry point with the Virtual Console? DS game if Nontendo pulls the games before the Wii U arrives.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't worry about it. brain age has been on there for years, even offered free in Europe at one point as I remember. they'd have to remove all ds games to patch the hole, because the bug is in the ds emulator itself, not the game, but the game (in a file named rom.zip) contains the exploit code whenever you install haxchi or cbhc.

Reactions: Retinal_FAILURE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: