Homebrew (Question) How to re-inject Health & Safety App

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just figured that I should update my system, just because its fully supported now. I can't run 3DS NUS so I'm kind of only left with one option.
the CIA installed version will be black, the H&S injected version will be red
I have two FBI titles for some reason, (they are not red or black), should I delete the FBI that has a title id of 000400000F800100 (the one in green text) or should I delete the one that has the title ID 0004001020021300 (red text)

Also none of them are black or red so I am kind of confused. They both have the same logo & description,
so...

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just figured that I should update my system, just because its fully supported now. I can't run 3DS NUS so I'm kind of only left with one option.

I have two FBI titles for some reason, (they are not red or black), should I delete the FBI that has a title id of 000400000F800100 (the one in green text) or should I delete the one that has the title ID 0004001020021300 (red text)

Also none of them are black or red so I am kind of confused. They both have the same logo & description,
so...
I'm confused, you were told to delete the RED one(system titles are red) but you say TWICE there isn't a RED one but then ask if you should delete the FBI title ID you have with the RED text. :unsure:

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,
Reactions: Quantumcat

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, you were told to delete the RED one(system titles are red) but you say TWICE there isn't a RED one but then ask if you should delete the FBI title ID you have with the RED text. :unsure:
CompC said to delete the red FBI & that there is a black FBI Version. I thought that he meant there were two different images for FBI being displayed, one red & one black so I wanted to make sure I had the right information before I screwed up like I did last time.

I figured out eventually that he meant the red text, it was off putting to me becuase I only have items displayed in red & green (the only exception being TWLoader.) I updated my 3DS to 11.3 & restored H&S normally.

In short I just misunderstood :P

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CompC said to delete the red FBI & that there is a black FBI Version. I thought that he meant there were two different images for FBI being displayed, one red & one black so I wanted to make sure I had the right information before I screwed up like I did last time.

I figured out eventually that he meant the red text, it was off putting to me becuase I only have items displayed in red & green (the only exception being TWLoader.) I updated my 3DS to 11.3 & restored H&S normally.

Oh OK, that makes sense. Your confusion confused me. Lol.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States

Oh sorry, I guess I meant green instead of black. It's been a while since I looked at that screen. At least I remembered to delete the red one!

Red means it's installed to the NAND. Green means it's installed to the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one