Hacking Question on Nps browser

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question, I updated my vita to 3.65 and been playing with the nps browser. If I get the game from there and there is dlc, should I install the game with nonpdrm method, update to newest version of the game and then install the dlc?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's dlc floating around that isn't decrypted,with nonpdrm SRW V is a good example, Gintama is another example, best to dump your own for that.(only way to be sure is your own private nonpdrm dump), even if you pull a license file from vita shell online database, it won't work at all!

PCSE############, game folder goes in ux0/app

game update goes in ux0/patch

DLC goes in ux0/addcont ...... (the license files for that goes into ux0/license/addcont

Add your own private nonpdrm dump, at least you know it works, "no pay station" may not work at all

get the DLC and add it to the right folder in your vita, then use "vita shell" and "refresh live area", if it does not add the DLC, try to refresh license database form vita shell and then "refresh live area" - you can add DLC or apply updates in any order

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use PKGj instead, much easier to deal with and you don't need a PC to install stuff.

Fill ux0: /pkgi/config (yes, pkgi, not pkgj) with nps table entries, and you're set. You can find the links yourself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already