PSP Homebrew Browser stuck at title image

spartan1096

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Following the vita hacks guide to install Adrenaline and PSP Homebrew Browser, Adrenaline seems work (havent test any games yet) but when I try to launch PSP Homebrew Browser it just stuck at title image for the rest of eternity
need-help-psp-homebrew-browser-stuck-at-title-image-v0-u4a42fnhj2tc1.jpg

I check config.txt it seems there is no typo
need-help-psp-homebrew-browser-stuck-at-title-image-v0-flyj0uzoj2tc1(1).jpg

I tried reboot, refresh config.txt in henkaku settings, uninstall then reinstall, uninstall then download from vitadb downloader, download from Better Homebrew Browser, but none work, I've done some searching but it seems that I'm the only one encountered this issue

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with the PSP Homebrew Browser, but just a question. I'm sure you know that, that very same browser is available for the Vita. Also there's the Better Home Brew Browser as well. So my question is what are you getting out of a PSP browser as opposed to a Vita browser?

Just asking!!!
Big_Grin.gif

Reactions: slaphappygamer

spartan1096

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm not familiar with the PSP Homebrew Browser, but just a question. I'm sure you know that, that very same browser is available for the Vita. Also there's the Better Home Brew Browser as well. So my question is what are you getting out of a PSP browser as opposed to a Vita browser?

Just asking!!! View attachment 430927
Honestly I don't know what I am doing, I just following vita hacks guide whick it tell me to install it. I do did some search about vita homebrew browser but it seems they are for vita-only homebrew

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work