KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, fellow users from GBAtemp
I was worried about nds-card.com and yet it has the lock in the link, i can't seem to find any activity in it.
So far, i have these questions.
  • Do they still ship in 2022? Just asking because i may get scammed when ordering a b9s flashcart to unbrick my 3ds
  • What would be the estimation delivery between Hong Kong and France? I wanted to choose the free shipping, and considering i live in France, i choose the Euro currency in the site for my order.
  • So far, did you try ordering there recently, and recieve your cart?
Any help would be great. Thank you.

Last edited by KeeperCP1,

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright, thank you for making me trust this scam. My payment pending screen says that i got billed 2039€, yet r4i b9s is supposed to cost 20.39€
Plus, when i type my order number in Track Shipment, it says "Do not find your order shipping information"

Winduss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright, thank you for making me trust this scam. My payment pending screen says that i got billed 2039€, yet r4i b9s is supposed to cost 20.39€
Plus, when i type my order number in Track Shipment, it says "Do not find your order shipping information"
I don’t know what happened in the last 5 years since I orderer my r4i gold rts from there but this is pretty weird. I had no issues back in 2017 and I remember that nds-card.com was the official recommendation from gbatemp.

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don’t know what happened in the last 5 years since I orderer my r4i gold rts from there but this is pretty weird. I had no issues back in 2017 and I remember that nds-card.com was the official recommendation from gbatemp.
Well, the post got deleted and i still didn't get charged on my credit card after a month

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Any updates for that? 2039 euros is about 2 monthly wages here. That's no joke.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Domains change hands all the time. In the past 5 years the website could have completely changed hands. Not sure why you feel the need to purchase a card off these websites anyway. R4 cards are very abundant on ebay and aliexpress.

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any updates for that? 2039 euros is about 2 monthly wages here. That's no joke.
I still didn't recieve my cart and didn't get charged yet.
Also, i can't access the tracking anymore because it says "Do not find your order shipping information"

Guess my 3ds has to stay bricked... Now one lovely piece of dual-screen wonder is gone 😰

I miss it already. Animal crossing, my Twilight Menu++ roms, everything... 😔

• Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still didn't recieve my cart and didn't get charged yet.
Also, i can't access the tracking anymore because it says "Do not find your order shipping information"

Guess my 3ds has to stay bricked... Now one lovely piece of dual-screen wonder is gone 😰

I miss it already😔
Follow my previous advice and pick one up for cheap off eBay or AliExpress.

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Follow my previous advice and pick one up for cheap off eBay or AliExpress.
But...
  1. I already ordered the cart through NDS-card! If i order it through eBay or AliExpress i may get overcharged! Well, if i ever got charged from nds-card
  2. Ntrboot pre-flashed carts like the R4i-B9S are very, and i say VERY hard to find in these sites
  3. eBay is known for having EXTREMELY expensive products. Even products that are normally cheap cost 50-100$ in eBay! While AliExpress has cheaper products than the normal price, it's a chinese site and thus it's products suck @$$. Therefore i don't recommend these two shopping sites.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But...
  1. I already ordered the cart through NDS-card! If i order it through eBay or AliExpress i may get overcharged! Well, if i ever got charged from nds-card
  2. Ntrboot pre-flashed carts like the R4i-B9S are very, and i say VERY hard to find in these sites
  3. eBay is known for having EXTREMELY expensive products. Even products that are normally cheap cost 50-100$ in eBay! While AliExpress has cheaper products than the normal price, it's a chinese site and thus it's products suck @$$. Therefore i don't recommend these two shopping sites.
I've had good experience getting my R4 cards from both eBay and AliExpress, had no problems whatsoever purchasing them from those places. I suppose the shipping is much higher in foreign countries, and I do understand your point there.

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've had good experience getting my R4 cards from both eBay and AliExpress, had no problems whatsoever purchasing them from those places. I suppose the shipping is much higher in foreign countries, and I do understand your point there.
As i said, ntr flashed carts are rare in these sites and if i buy from there, it adds up extra 20€ to the nds-card order. So i don't order from there.

Maybe my only hope is to sacrifice my poor 3ds and forget about it...

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As i said, ntr flashed carts are rare in these sites and if i buy from there, it adds up extra 20€ to the nds-card order. So i don't order from there.

Maybe my only hope is to sacrifice my poor 3ds and forget about it...
Try the R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2021. They're literally everywhere.

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pick one up at your local thrift store or just find one online.
Why would i waste 70€ just to unbrick a 3ds... 😣
Nobody sells DS lite consoles at stores anymore...
Also they aren't durable enough. Last time i got 2 DS lites the top screen cracks up in a year.

• Sad

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guess i have to organize a funeral for my poor new nintendo 3ds xl. That console is now a dark memory to me and i feel sad about it.
I will still remember playing it in my heart...

• Sad

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guess i have to organize a funeral for my poor new nintendo 3ds xl. That console is now a dark memory to me and i feel sad about it.
I will still remember playing it in my heart...
You'll find a way in the near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...