Please watch, comment, subscribe and enjoy
happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dVEYhyV-f8

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
From Wood v1.18 Change log said:
• 'safe mode' added. in 'safe mode' you can only play games. all other operations are disabled. to disable 'safe mode' you need to edit /__rpg/globalsettings.ini and remove the line with the word 'safemode'.
Basically safe mode is really only used so that 'children' couldn't mess with the settings etc.

Great video btw, but you could of reviewed the original kernal along with wood, instead of just wood.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vigilante said:
Hey haddad can you make a review on r4i gold wood compatible

To tell u the truth it is like 99% exactly the same as this 0_o except with a different name and different "wood r4" firmware 0_o

But I will still do a review and post it tommorrow

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
45gc said:
• 'safe mode' added. in 'safe mode' you can only play games. all other operations are disabled. to disable 'safe mode' you need to edit /__rpg/globalsettings.ini and remove the line with the word 'safemode'.
Basically safe mode is really only used so that 'children' couldn't mess with the settings etc.

Great video btw, but you could of reviewed the original kernal along with wood, instead of just wood.

Wood is much better then the orginial, why would somebody want to use the orginial when wood is avalaible? I think everyone should use Wood R4

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
haddad said:
45gc said:

Wood is much better then the orginial, why would somebody want to use the orginial when wood is avalaible? I think everyone should use Wood R4
Yes Wood might/is much better than the original, but other people might like the original's menu, also it gives people a choice.
Also it shows that that the team is active, still supporting their cart with updates to their original kernal, unlike other 'R4' teams, and that they are not soley relying on the Wood's kernal for the sale of their product, like AKAIO is really the only reason the Acekard gets the sales it does, the Acekard team doesn't really even give any updates anymore because of AKAIO.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
45gc said:
haddad said:
45gc said:

Yes Wood might/is much better than the original, but other people might like the original's menu, also it gives people a choice.
Also it shows that that the team is active, still supporting their cart with updates to their original kernal, unlike other 'R4' teams, and that they are not soley relying on the Wood's kernal for the sale of their product, like AKAIO is really the only reason the Acekard gets the sales it does, the Acekard team doesn't really even give any updates anymore because of AKAIO.

true....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY