• Views 101,835
  • Replies 263
  • Likes 15

Digitalcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SX is cheap chinese crap too. Just look at all the people with faulty SX Pro units.
Nothing wrong with AliExpress if cheap chinese crap is what you're after.
And I hear they are pretty good with returns/refunds.

They are, bought a 3ds case once there, it got lost in shipping, but notified me about it, instead of me having to ask questions and offered me a full refund.

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this quick video of it

Definitely, don't pay over $20 for these things anymore. Between homebrew being able to do a 'ton of stuff' now and these, decent-looking, dongles that keep coming out (or DIY), paying more than that could be considered foolish.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Definitely, don't pay over $20 for these things anymore. Between homebrew being able to do a 'ton of stuff' now and these, decent-looking, dongles that keep coming out (or DIY), paying more than that could be considered foolish.

they dont have there own cfw do they ? lol r4 late to the seen again, looks like one of those r4 fakes to me hahahah a (jkes)

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there all the same inside really to some extent, microcontrller with usb host. yada yada .. caps this or battery that. its just a host to load your payload you can use any host you want. the cheap Chinese 15$ or the $40 sx gear i mean the prices these are charging id expect a BJ. I made mine from a gemma m0 a cr2302 battery holder and two wire jst plug, all i did was solder 2 wires . loads any payload i want and me and my mate matty have made a multi payload which is 3 in one sx os hekate and reinx, and i also thought of the idea and have a sxos with memloader and biskeys multi payload to use . anyway

if your interested in opensource and community made dongles you can find our threads in gba temp, diy payload injectors thread is were we play
https://gbatemp.net/threads/d-i-y-payload-dongle-modchip-injector-thread.514577/

Last edited by Canna,

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm how can we flash sx os payload on this dongle?
Im guessing the same way we do with all other payloads,either by programming the dongle/chip
or by placing on the sd card to load.
You should really take a look at there site for this product

R3PTIL3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx

Update R4S dongle firmware to change payload
1. Connect R4S dongle to computer through MICRO USB cable.
2. Double click the button on top dongle. A new drive named R4S will come out in
windows file explorer.
3. Drag and Drop new UF2 file from source to R4S drive, select replace when you are
asked.
4. When R4S drive disappear from windows file explorer, update finished successfully.

Source: r4i-sdhc

Dissaor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This video is from a seller in Colombia, where I live, he is charging 50 usd for the dongle.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: BL4Z3D247

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by mariogamer,

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they dont have there own cfw do they ? lol r4 late to the seen again, looks like one of those r4 fakes to me hahahah a (jkes)

ALL CFW is Atmosphere, anyway. ...with a bit of N's IP in that 1 thing...

This video is from a seller in Colombia, where I live, he is charging 50 usd for the dongle.

Oh, heck no. It's $20 or less and looks very worth it, if you can get it for around that price or less.

They have a list of resellers http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/R4SDongles.asp

@Nevercholt You should go to that R4i link, scroll to the bottom, and contact them about getting this dongle set. I watch your YouTube channel, sometimes. If they're serious, they should send you one.

Nevercholt

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ALL CFW is Atmosphere, anyway. ...with a bit of N's IP in that 1 thing...

Oh, heck no. It's $20 or less and looks very worth it, if you can get it for around that price or less.

They have a list of resellers http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/R4SDongles.asp

@Nevercholt You should go to that R4i link, scroll to the bottom, and contact them about getting this dongle set. I watch your YouTube channel, sometimes. If they're serious, they should send you one.
I've contacted them but I think that my channel is too small to get this dongle from them

Reactions: DollyWhipDoll

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I've contacted them but I think that my channel is too small to get this dongle from them
I've also contacted them, they sent me the r4i b9s card before, i don't think they will send me anything this time, it's just $20 dongle with jogjig and USB cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny