Rate the song from the poster before you

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an odd comment to me coming from a Ladytron fan. I'm a HUGE fan of Ladytron & have seen them live three times. IAMX is very similar, maybe you should check out a bunch of other tracks. ;)

it seems to be the exact opposite the way their songs are composed even though the lyrics seem to share similar things. where, in a movie for instane, ladytron would be a high point where iamx would be the low point

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems to be the exact opposite the way their songs are composed even though the lyrics seem to share similar things. where, in a movie for instane, ladytron would be a high point where iamx would be the low point

Still very odd to me. You're the first person I've ever come across who likes Ladytron but not IAMX. Shrug.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5.

It's not bad, just not what I like really.

That was pretty cool. Reminds of something from a Sega game from the Dreamcast era for some reason...maybe Phantasy Star Online? I don't know, but it was a good energetic song and that breakbeat was nice.

Here's mine, I've been having to listen to it at least once a day for the past week:

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That was pretty cool. Reminds of something from a Sega game from the Dreamcast era for some reason...maybe Phantasy Star Online? I don't know, but it was a good energetic song and that breakbeat was nice.

Here's mine, I've been having to listen to it at least once a day for the past week:

3.99999/5

Song from what considered by many one of the greatest albums of all time, Trout Mask Replica. Album was added to the United States National Recording Registry as something to preserve in 2010. It albums that needs to be preserved that reflects American culture. Like Take Me Out To The Ball Game and Piano Sonata No.2. Don't believe me check it out.
No mere mortals can understands it genius and creative work. Y'all are sheep listening to sheep music instead of this master piece.

Last edited by SG854,

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3.99999/5

Song from what considered by many one of the greatest albums of all time, Trout Mask Replica. Album was added to the United States National Recording Registry as something to preserve in 2010. It albums that needs to be preserved that reflects American culture. Like Take Me Out To The Ball Game and Piano Sonata No.2. Don't believe me check it out.
No mere mortals can understands it genius and creative work. Y'all are sheep listening to sheep music instead of this master piece.

Not my style but sounds cool
now mine

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Five out of five, an absolute fucking mericle.

I dig it. Good instrumental song. Was kind of sceptical when I saw it was by Devo, but pleasantly surprised. 8/10.

I've got another good instrumental to add here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work