Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
Is there something like this for GH:WT?

RawkTour, but I think that that app's pretty much finished. Again, no interest in it.

Mythiczero03 said:
QUOTE(billbaggins @ Jan 22 2010, 09:32 PM) If I had to take a wild stab at it, I would have to imagine its the completely different engine under which TBRB's vocals play. I'm not an expert or anything, but that would lead me to believe that the songs are formatted too differently or something.

now that you mentioned it...that makes sense b/c of the multiple mic thing~

That and the more and more i think about it...Beatles Rock Band is unique (trippy) and should stay within its own game genre...
tongue.gif

just wondering if it was mentioned earlier within this thread and I may have missed it...ty for replying though
biggrin.gif

1) Sure, the vocal MIDIs are different. That's one.
2) New and improved audio encryption!
3) No one knows really, but I'd bet my kidney, half a liver, and the 1/8th of my friend's soul that I own that #2 is the dominant reason.

genesian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello everyone i'm new..i'm looking for infos about problem wit rawksd...
my wii is in 4.2E, pal the installation of custom via rawksd is always saying "error occurs while installing customs).

does anyone had the problem? i tried with rawksd pal but doesn't change anything i tried with rawksd even in 1.0 or 2.02even 2.3 still same problem

my songs are original from my orginal rb1 and add on i just want to have a better playlist in my rb2... does anyone had this problem?

wich version is ur wii (for people who it works)? 4.2? 3.2? 4.0? do i have to change my version to older one?

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
genesian said:
my wii is in 4.2E, pal the installation of custom via rawksd is always saying "error occurs while installing customs).

does anyone had the problem? i tried with rawksd pal but doesn't change anything i tried with rawksd even in 1.0 or 2.02even 2.3 still same problem

my songs are original from my orginal rb1 and add on i just want to have a better playlist in my rb2... does anyone had this problem?

wich version is ur wii (for people who it works)? 4.2? 3.2? 4.0? do i have to change my version to older one?

maybe try running the IOS 37(?) patcher that comes with the download package?

karlx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tueidj said:
The RB2 savefile doesn't go on your SD card. What I was asking was if your RB2 game matches your wii's region. But now I'm suspicious about you using a "backup" disk - how did you make a backup if your original was unreadable?
(This is why we don't support anything but original copies - too much fucking around trying to work out what the person has done.)

gbasp.gif

I DID IT !!!!
my old and scratched original disk works again.
i've used a cd/dvd repair kit 3 times and now my WII can read the game!

Really fantastic.
I've imported 4 songs at first attempt.

But now i've a problem with the WII memory.
I'm out of space because the 4 songs i've imported in RB2 have filled 430 memory blocks!!!
I've deleted all unnecessary game saves, but i've free only 52 blocks on WII nand.
How can i import other songs with so few free blocks???
Can i move the dlc file i've found on WII memory to my 2gb SD?
RB2 will read the file and new song will remain in the RB song lists?

Thank for your help.

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when you have a SD cart inserted in the wii, Rb2 should ask you if you want to turn into SD card mode (and it will transfert the song on an SD card)
Remember that the game is not SDHC compatible (you have a 2gb SD, so you are okay)

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
OP
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
jas20 said:
Nothing has changed? Let me skim through the last ~30 pages for some announcements...

There was a video posted on Youtube of "Word Up!" imported into RB2 from Lego Rock Band under the name of "Modern Rawkfare" (that was taken down by Viacom some time later). Band Hero imports appeared in the video too.
AerialX said RB1 imports would be getting lip-sync.
Recently a translation patch of Fatal Frame 4 was released, powered by "Riivolution" coded by AerialX (he said the final version still needs work -- I'm assuming Riivolution is also being used for Rawk since zapu said the new loader wouldn't be a NAND emulator and tueidj said the USB/SD loading was "a lot more complicated than anything else").
SFenton said he was trying to work out how to bring lip-sync to GHWT imports. He also mentioned the chance of fixed GHWT talkies (I'm aware he isn't listed as a RawkSD developer).
tueidj is apparently bringing in RB Playstation controller support, which is good news for owners of the PS2 version of Rock Band 2 looking for an inexpensive upgrade to the Wii version to get access to DLC/imports/customs/bandmates/Rock Band community linking, or people like me who are having great difficulty finding Wii controllers.

Give the Rawk developers some credit. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a perfectionist.
You are my new favourite person.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
jas20 said:
Nothing has changed? Let me skim through the last ~30 pages for some announcements...

There was a video posted on Youtube of "Word Up!" imported into RB2 from Lego Rock Band under the name of "Modern Rawkfare" (that was taken down by Viacom some time later). Band Hero imports appeared in the video too.
AerialX said RB1 imports would be getting lip-sync.
Recently a translation patch of Fatal Frame 4 was released, powered by "Riivolution" coded by AerialX (he said the final version still needs work -- I'm assuming Riivolution is also being used for Rawk since zapu said the new loader wouldn't be a NAND emulator and tueidj said the USB/SD loading was "a lot more complicated than anything else").
SFenton said he was trying to work out how to bring lip-sync to GHWT imports. He also mentioned the chance of fixed GHWT talkies (I'm aware he isn't listed as a RawkSD developer).
tueidj is apparently bringing in RB Playstation controller support, which is good news for owners of the PS2 version of Rock Band 2 looking for an inexpensive upgrade to the Wii version to get access to DLC/imports/customs/bandmates/Rock Band community linking, or people like me who are having great difficulty finding Wii controllers.

Give the Rawk developers some credit. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a perfectionist.
You are my new favourite person.

A bit late, but I should add that everyone in IRC think's you're awesome too, Jas.

wii55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off - thank you to the developers of RAWKSD and I'm looking forward to the new version. Will it include importing GH Van Halen?

Secondly and please don't laugh. I have purchased the Country Pack and country related DLC. I've searched google, Frets and Score hero looking for country customs with out much luck. I'm specifically interested in current country male artists like Keith Urban. Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Dierks Bentley, etc.

Can anyone help?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wii55 said:
First off - I'm looking forward to the new version. Will it include importing GH Van Halen?

Secondly - I've searched google, Frets and Score hero looking for country customs with out much luck. I'm specifically interested in current country male artists like Keith Urban. Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Dierks Bentley, etc.
1. Yes, the next version will support importing GH: Van Halen, Band Hero, and Lego Rock Band.

2. At this point, quality full-band customs are hard to come by, and the ones that exist tend towards either indie rock, punk, and metal. People who enjoy country AND are willing to chart it are probably few and far between. You've searched most of the forums, but as you've discovered it is hard to find any like-minded charters. If you really enjoy that style of music and want to play it, you could download REAPER Midi Editor and the latest set of Rock Band Network creators plugins and write your own customs for use in RawkSD.

karlx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MrKill said:
when you have a SD cart inserted in the wii, Rb2 should ask you if you want to turn into SD card mode (and it will transfert the song on an SD card)
Remember that the game is not SDHC compatible (you have a 2gb SD, so you are okay)

Rb2 ask me to turn on SD card mode but it seems that not working.
i turn on sd card mode and RB2 saves again into WII memory....

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wii55 said:
Szalkow-

Thanks for the reply and the heads up about REAPER midi. As far as country songs, that's what I was afraid of.

If you haven't already, you COULD try the Country Track Pack or search on ScoreHero (regular) for just Guitar and Bass songs.

wii55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
wii55 said:
Szalkow-

Thanks for the reply and the heads up about REAPER midi. As far as country songs, that's what I was afraid of.

If you haven't already, you COULD try the Country Track Pack or search on ScoreHero (regular) for just Guitar and Bass songs.

Yea, I've already bought the country track pack and country related DLC from both RB and GHWT. I've also searched google, Frets, and Score Hero. I was hoping somebody might have found country that I couldn't. Drums and vocals are not a must have. I'm mostly interested in guitar.

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can someone help me to add empty track for drums via AudaCity?
I saw that sometimes the automatic empty track of RawkSD dont work with some songs on Drums (at least is happening to me at the moment)

genesian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
vegemikee said:
genesian said:

maybe try running the IOS 37(?) patcher that comes with the download package?

i did install the rawksd patcher first, then i install the rawksd installer...

does someone has intalled the rawksd and make customs work on WII 4.2 PAL?

wich version u all people are using? do i have to downgrade to 4.1?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lvholanda said:
Hey, can someone help me to add empty track for drums via AudaCity?
I saw that sometimes the automatic empty track of RawkSD dont work with some songs on Drums (at least is happening to me at the moment)
If I recall, it should be as simple as opening your song in Audacity and pressing Ctrl+Shift+N to make a new Track. Click the track's drop-down box on the left and select "Name", set the name to "PART DRUMS", and then use File > Export Multiple to export it as a multi-track file.

Xp3r7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having trouble getting this to work on my Wii.

Ive had the HBC installed ever since firmware 3.3 (thats what my firmware was when I got a Wii a few years ago) and now Im on firmware 4.2u.

Ive ran the IOS patcher but every time I try to install a custom, I get an error.

I click the install button and an error pops up and then I click exit to return to the HBC and the HBC is blank every time!

I have to exit the HBC and take my card out and put it back in for it to work again.

Im also using a PNY 4 GB SDHC.

Is it because Im using a SDHC or because of me being on 4.2 or a combination of both?

genesian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Xp3r7 said:
Im having trouble getting this to work on my Wii.

Ive had the HBC installed ever since firmware 3.3 (thats what my firmware was when I got a Wii a few years ago) and now Im on firmware 4.2u.

Ive ran the IOS patcher but every time I try to install a custom, I get an error.

I click the install button and an error pops up and then I click exit to return to the HBC and the HBC is blank every time!

I have to exit the HBC and take my card out and put it back in for it to work again.

Im also using a PNY 4 GB SDHC.

Is it because Im using a SDHC or because of me being on 4.2 or a combination of both?

i have problem to install the customs as you i have a message error when installing on wii...i 'm using a sd card (and not sdhc) so i guess it's because we are both on 4.2...

who has succeed to install customs using 4.2 version of wii???? i'm sure no one did....every one is surely in older version...i think i'll try to downgrade my wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good