ReiNX CFW updated to work on Switch firmware 6.2.0

VBliYDB.png

Popular Nintendo Switch custom firmware ReiNX now supports the infamous 6.2.0 Switch firmware version, as of the latest update made by @Reisyukaku with help by Elise. 53 commits have been made to this new build, the most notable of which is support for all current firmware versions for the system, joining the likes of Hekate and Atmosphere.

:download: Source: GitHub
:arrow: Official Thread
:download: Download

spedzilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah that was alot easier then i was thinking, hardest part was finding a link to the 6.2 firmware that was not terribly slow to download,

all i did was override both the reinx.bin and reinx folder on the sd, didn't do anything with the r4s dongle, is there anywhere to view on the switch if i have actually updated to latest reinx i assume it has worked as i updated to 6.2 using choidujorNX and reinx still working fine no issues

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah that was alot easier then i was thinking, hardest part was finding a link to the 6.2 firmware that was not terribly slow to download,

all i did was override both the reinx.bin and reinx folder on the sd, didn't do anything with the r4s dongle, is there anywhere to view on the switch if i have actually updated to latest reinx i assume it has worked as i updated to 6.2 using choidujorNX and reinx still working fine no issues

you can go into system settings and check the version string, but if you are on 6.2 and it's still loading fine then I'ld say no issues :)

I recommend xbins but a few trusted discords have the firmware files in their downloads section hosted on mega or gdrive

Reactions: Jax_Ripper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i heard fallout 4 is shit but i think that was when it released