9XcXz6a.png

also dick is stuck in ceiling fan

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99% ready? Is the 1% just compiling it or something? Checking for spilled spaghetti in the code?

Back when I had ReiNand on 3DS I made splashes for it. Could I do the same here?

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you start working on this CFW because if its around the same time or later than atmosphere i think thats just kinda funny

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you start working on this CFW because if its around the same time or later than atmosphere i think thats just kinda funny

well i actually started working before that.. maybe a week before the initial teaser image i posted. So mathmatically that should push the date out a few days x3
This was in response to the tweet that Rei posted on June 25th that showed us our first look at the CFW (mainly its splash screen)

EDIT: Ninja'd by the lord of memes...

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Either keep a low original firmware if you have one and update the emuNAND or use emuNAND for homebrew offline and sysNAND for online

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rei I'm on 3.02, will your CFW work on it? If no, is there anyway to update the console from inside your CFW very easily without burning the e-fuses?

I don't even want to bother following the known way to update sysnand without burning e-fuses, too much of a hassle, thats why I never tested RCM my self and I'm still waiting for atmosphere.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Rei I'm on 3.02, will your CFW work on it? If no, is there anyway to update the console from inside your CFW very easily without burning the e-fuses?

I don't even want to bother following the known way to update sysnand without burning e-fuses, too much of a hassle, thats why I never tested RCM my self and I'm still waiting for atmosphere.

The guide looks daunting but it's totally worth it, spare an hour and some patience and you'll never look back.. it's great to be able to actually play games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1