Homebrew [Release] 3DS RGB LED test program

wyatt8740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, don't mind me; just rebuilt the program from some source code I found on some copy's github repo, since the original disappeared.

CIA's and .3dsx files included. For some reason the makefile didn't want to work 100% so I had to manually run makerom to make the .cia's.

Also, can this be used to change the power LED to be green instead of blue by default, or something (does that LED even support RGB?) It drives me insane and I would rather not try my hand at soldering on microscopic parts.

Attachments

• RGB_rave.zip
    296.8 KB · Views: 212
  • LED_dim.zip
    191.1 KB · Views: 178

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Also, can this be used to change the power LED to be green instead of blue by default, or something (does that LED even support RGB?)

Nope, the Power LEDs are blue and red, and there is no mode setting which allows you to make it pink for more than a couple tens of miliseconds. It's either red, red blinking, blue, blue "breathing" (sleep mode), and off.

Last edited by Sono,

wyatt8740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, the Power LEDs are blue and red, and there is no mode setting which allows you to make it pink for more than a couple tens of miliseconds. It's either red, red blinking, blue, blue "breathing" (sleep mode), and off.
Thanks. I guess I'll buy and solder in an LED that doesn't offend my eyes (I know I can; I just would rather not especially since I likely have to add a resistor to not burn out a green LED).

Last edited by wyatt8740,

Nutez

Assimilator of Lumas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anybody know how to program the notification led. thanks
These are two relevant tools: CustomRGBPattern and CtrRGBPATTY. Developer info here. Hope that helps :) .

Side note since I noticed you are new: the forum search function is actually pretty good here, so I was able to remind myself of these tools just by searching for "notification led". There are lots of interesting projects from years back to be found, but do feel free to ask around :) .

Reactions: fmkid

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i first saw the video the first thing i thought of was this
*epilepsy warning, i guess*

now we need Caramelldansen from the 3ds's speakers
in all seriousness nice job!

Last edited by 1B51004, , Reason: forgot a warning

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol