Hacking [RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Isn't it the same like with pc? Why it takes/should thake longer?
Well first the integrity check is slower on mobile devices since we have less ram and cpu.
Then on PC it's likely you are using ethernet.
Then finally the android app is designed to send the games to your wiiu via wifi so the smaller they are the shorter the transfer.
Thanks for this!

I have put it on my Ouya, which has become a dedicated low power downloadstation for Usenet with PowerNZB and now this app for WiiU downloads.

Keep up the good work!
You're welcome :) I'm glad you find it useful!
sadly i still have that same problem with the released version I had with the beta that anything I try to download gets to 20% then the apk crashes my galaxy note 4 android 6.0
Sorry for the late reply, please get in touch with me so we can try to find out what's causing your issue.

Last edited by Hikari06,

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
20170126_221431_HDR_zpsn63hfwro.jpg

20170126_221654_HDR_zps8vpbal4p.jpg

Yeah mate, like it a lot! Ouya and this app looking good with the projector on my wall :D

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20170126_221431_HDR_zpsn63hfwro.jpg

20170126_221654_HDR_zps8vpbal4p.jpg

Yeah mate, like it a lot! Ouya and this app looking good with the projector on my wall :D
OUYA has like no storage lol. Where you gonna save the files? Also you'll have to transfer them to SD for install.

I'm genuinely interested in your process. I have 4 OUYA's at home. Love em! Great Kodi boxes

Last edited by Kafluke,

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ouya has an USB port, so storage is no problem. Can even use USB SD adapter to transfer them. Tested on WiFi yesterday, Ouya even has an ethernet port, so gonna try it with UTP cable tonight.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouya has an USB port, so storage is no problem. Can even use USB SD adapter to transfer them. Tested on WiFi yesterday, Ouya even has an ethernet port, so gonna try it with UTP cable tonight.
When you get the most efficient process down lemme know would ya? It'd be awesome to be able to direct my kids to the OUYA for game downloads.

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One slight thing I can't test yet though... Got no WiiU yet, waiting for the flash sale right at the time Switch incoming ;-)

But will test WiFi & UTP download directly on the USB stick/HDD.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just a small suggestion for a future version, could you make the app remember which of the five boxes were checked?

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great app, although I have a problem, I can't get upload to work. It gives me a notification saying it is searching for the Wii U and that's that. On my Wii U I am running the USB Helper App and nothing is happening there. Any ideas?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Great app, although I have a problem, I can't get upload to work. It gives me a notification saying it is searching for the Wii U and that's that. On my Wii U I am running the USB Helper App and nothing is happening there. Any ideas?
What version of the transfer tool are you running?

Last edited by Hikari06,

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
when the fat32 fs patch for usb is made in mocha will you add otg support in app to transfer the files directly to the hard drive after the download or by default?

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Now that I think about it the app already lets you chose a custom location, doesn't it work with usb devices ? I haven't tested cause I don't have an otg cable.
i will test but i need to check that my phone does read my hard drive correctly. in the past it wasnt working because i was missing a step in the custom app for s3 neo for otg to work but i randomly managed to connect a friend's headset on it and it worked so i am trying it right now.

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's working as a charm. I selected the same storage location that I use on USB helper pc version and boom...
Screenshot_2017-01-27-21-22-25.png
Screenshot_2017-01-27-21-01-13.png
It read all my downloaded games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1