Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Was it actually available on your eShop account?
Didn't look - downloaded them normally through freeShop afterwards

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Coming back after a 3 months 3ds break. Heard the drama about Cruel. Where can i read the differences between his last update, compared to the awesome job I'm hearing that you're doing. Any major differences?
Sleep mode download (which seems a bit buggy) and a new tab that shows your SD card and NAND memory (for DSiWare) usage.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Possible to support MP3 or aac? I mean i don't even think 3ds sound supports ogg, i didn't even know is a common format. Does anyone know any games that has bcstm or how to make it?

Also I installed a CIA that freeshop didn't list in the list of installed games. I dunno why it didn't show up but is azure striker gunvolt striker pack. It wasn't in the list of installed cia games for some reason.:unsure:
Basic AAC is already supported, and you can check for BCSTM converters.

And for your game, the installed game list only shows games that are listed in freeShop.
As in June 3rd?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Absolutely

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
probaly this is offtopic but i find problem in my FBI actually appear a message of error and i cant update my FBI ¿whats the problem?

Last edited by Borjitasstoi, , Reason: this is not cia this is FBI -.- epic fail

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just noticed pokemon 1.2 updates are not found and FE: Echoes DLC is not installable.
for pokemon, either update via eshop (less recommended given the recent banwave) or delete the update and have freeshop redownload it.

Unfortunately, it seems freeshop isn't able to register a newer version of an update if you already have an older one installed. In this example; if you already have 1.1 installed you wont see 1.2.

Last edited by Nomelas,
Reactions: naddel81

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for pokemon, either update via eshop (less recommended given the recent banwave) or delete the update and have freeshop redownload it.

Unfortunately, it seems freeshop isn't able to register a newer version of an update if you already have an older one installed. In this example; if you already have 1.1 installed you wont see 1.2.
It's probably because they don't change the title ID with newer version. It's same ID for 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc.

joten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, for some reason, whenever I try to download DSIware games, it gives me the error "not enough space on NAND". I got 3 full gigs left out of 32.

However, it makes no sense because DSIware games are tiny as all heck.

What do?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, for some reason, whenever I try to download DSIware games, it gives me the error "not enough space on NAND". I got 3 full gigs left out of 32.

However, it makes no sense because DSIware games are tiny as all heck.

What do?
The NAND is the internal system memory, delete DSi ware titles you don't use

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download dlc from freeshop and it completes, Freeshop freezes on me. I don't know if this happens for anyone else or it's just a bug. I thought I'd report it. Also, I was wondering if there was any place to download themes other people made for freeshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyFoWftIDXg +1