ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seems like SaveMii and UFDiine got WUHB ports these last days :D
It's nice to see more and more apps make the transition!
Now just WiiU Shell and RetroArch remain :P

Reactions: Powerful

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, I didn't realize WiiU Shell already had a WUHB port, thanks for the heads up!
Then it's just RetroArch pending now in terms of the big apps :P
Let's not forget about The Appstore guys. The program just flat out crashes the second you hit the "-" button. And if anyone is listening, maybe get a WUHB out for Controllertest? It gets stuck in the same exiting loop like the others did.

Reactions: Robru1

ADHD1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let's not forget about The Appstore guys. The program just flat out crashes the second you hit the "-" button. And if anyone is listening, maybe get a WUHB out for Controllertest? It gets stuck in the same exiting loop like the others did.

This one work in aroma.. its whub.

Attachments

• appstore.wuhb.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 109

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought aroma doesn't need the sigpatches.rpx?
It doesn't for running homebrews (rpx or wuhb) but it does for VC injects.

Let's not forget about The Appstore guys.
Nighlies are Aroma ready. Either grab the one @ADHD1977 attached or download from https://github.com/fortheusers/hb-appstore/actions (you need a github account to be able to download the nightlies from github through).

//EDIT: @BaamAlex IIRC the technical explaination was that rpx/wuhb files are running through FailST which completely bypasses signature checks. VC Injects on the other hand are like properitary content to the Wii U, no FailST involved, so they get signature checked.

Last edited by V10lator,

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason ZombiU still crashes to me from time to time when exiting, but it's mostly when I have a long gaming session (say, 1.5-2hrs)

Aside of that, Aroma works perfectly fine for me, the only thing I would like to see on Aroma would be HIDtoVPAD working, and I'm done. Here is hoping for it's release :yayu:

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
The crash log is unrelated to ZombiU, do you have any other logs?
I have, but they were a lot older, right now I deleted my logs folder content so a fresh one will be generated when it happens. Although the few times that it crashed when exiting the game (Wii U Menu loading loop) the console did not create a new log. I will send you the new logs once I get the thing to crash again, it's a bit difficult because it doesn't always happens it seems to be random.
When it happends again, I will let the console to stay in that state for a extended period of time, just to be sure that it actually creates the log.

EDIT: My Wii U crashed again after exiting ZombiU, I left it in the Wii U Menu loop for around an hour, but no crash log was generated.

Last edited by CrazySquid,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EDIT: My Wii U crashed again after exiting ZombiU, I left it in the Wii U Menu loop for around an hour, but no crash log was generated.
So this a is softlock, not a crash and (probably) unrelated to the previous issues ZombiU had.

Would be nice if you try again with a fresh copy of aroma on a fresh sd card and only the files from https://aroma.foryour.cafe/. No other "third party" plugin or modules.

If then the softlock still happens I'll look into this, but it might be very hard to debug and resolve =/

Reactions: ber71 and Robru1

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
So this a is softlock, not a crash and (probably) unrelated to the previous issues ZombiU had.

Would be nice if you try again with a fresh copy of aroma on a fresh sd card and only the files from https://aroma.foryour.cafe/. No other "third party" plugin or modules.

If then the softlock still happens I'll look into this, but it might be very hard to debug and resolve =/
Ah, didn't know that, I thought that when a device stopped responding it was always a crash, especially because my Wii U was in the same state when it was bricked due to Mii Maker being corrupted (Wii U Menu loading with music loop) and it was generating some logs, even was responsive to the power off button, but now with ZombiU it doesn't, that is why I was confused about the thing not making new logs.

All right then, I will try using a new SD Card with a newly downloaded latest version of Aroma in it's default package, with no extra stuff (Not even sigpatches module).

EDIT: Just to be sure, I'm going bare bones now, are this package settings okay for trying again?
1666704694067.png

EDIT2: Well, just to be EXTRA sure, you said "only the files from https://aroma.foryour.cafe/. No other "third party" plugin or modules." It means that using the modules and plugins from there are fine? Or is it better that I try going with the most basic Aroma package?

Last edited by CrazySquid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical...