Homebrew [RELEASE] Aroma Environment for Wii U

netsurf012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I tried to download almost Wii U system titles EUR and installed on my JPN console with NUSspli.
It is auto boot into the EUR menu (00050010-10040200), system settings work fine but Mii maker freeze after open, installed games display in English but cannot play.
The PayloadLoader seem not loaded since it is only injected to Health and Safety which is loaded with Wii U Menu JPN not EUR version.

Is there anyway to manual patch the title or change the target title for PayloadLoader?

With the menu and other system titles I believe it is closing to have multiple region console with full system apps + language changing / display and other region settings.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a double post but does any plugin allow to bypass apps number limit ?
Bypassing the 300 title limit will NEVER be a thing. No Dev wants to touch that because apparently there isn't 300 or more games worth playing on the console. Closest thing to bypassing the 300 limit is launchiine and it is prone to crashes.

Reactions: Alexander1970

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
Why are people so obsessed with the 300 title limit?
Like, I barely even have the very first page of the WiiU Home menu filled and that's already like 50% of the stuff in it not used.
No one plays 300 titles dafuq
Because there should never have been a 300 title limit. Just ask any 3ds user that likes badge arcade. Each badge counts against the title limit. Nintendo shirks on the system menu code and assumes that no one will actually buy 300 or more games for the system.

If I could code a loader myself it would be the first thing to go. Everyone is tip-toeing around the developers (like don't mention the 300 limit). They already know how to get rid of it but they won't.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why are people so obsessed with the 300 title limit?
Like, I barely even have the very first page of the WiiU Home menu filled and that's already like 50% of the stuff in it not used.
No one plays 300 titles dafuq
From what I've gathered. It's not about the games themselves, but to show off to other people. Either that or compulsive piracy.

Reactions: Pin1988 and niuus

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope there will be some updated WiiU native Emulators like VBA, FCEU, SNES9x, N64 and PSX.
I mean, it's been 10 years since the wii u came out, and all we got was retroarch. They do have the old vwii emulators that get updated though. I would appreciate some stand alone dedicated emulators not attached to retroarch, but... well see what I mean? :rolleyes:

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always said this. That piratey lame obsession about going around installing 23 thousand games on the console, and playing 8.
Completely wrong. Let's say you only play about 10 wiiu games but you like and play every virtual console game (300 titles just for European wiiu virtual console). Or you like making your own injects or your a dev that likes coding your own apps/games (homebrew from the home menu counts against the title limit now with aroma). I look at it as an archive because not only are all those games there on the console (no looking for optical discs that are the worst form of storage media). But also no trying to get a game from the eshop (eshop on the wiiu is being discontinued so all those games will be lost to digital heaven).

Nintendo should never have imposed such a limit it was sheer laziness on there part and it has not deterred piracy at all. Sony did a similar thing with the ps vita but the title limit was 500 I believe and that was all to do with the amount of achievements and save files you could store on the system. But guess what the scene found ways around it. It's only the wiiu/3ds scene that has this big taboo on the title limit because after the first mods were released to allow cia/wup installs to the console did it become known that the 300 limit existed. People were always asking on groups like the temp about possible ways around the limit. Some Devs got p**sed off and left the scene because of it. So now everyone is too busy a**e kissing so none of the Devs decide to throw their toys out the pram and leave the wiiu/3ds scene again.

I would argue that the title limit is something that most console owners would want rid of for whatever their reasons are. And the majority of all the people out there that are arguing it's no big deal are lying.

How do you like them apples!

Reactions: Walwii

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I would argue that the title limit is something that most console owners would want rid of for whatever their reasons are. And the majority of all the people out there that are arguing it's no big deal are lying.
Whatever the real reason is...Yes, the title limit can be reached. But you can't tell me that people play ALL the games on the Wii U. I've got a bunch installed on my console myself and I'm crawling around somewhere around 6 pages or so. You can actually just "fix" the title limit. Just uninstall the titles you've played through. There is then no reason to let these titles hang around on the disk. Simple solution. Only apparently no one has considered this yet...

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever the real reason is...Yes, the title limit can be reached. But you can't tell me that people play ALL the games on the Wii U. I've got a bunch installed on my console myself and I'm crawling around somewhere around 6 pages or so. You can actually just "fix" the title limit. Just uninstall the titles you've played through. There is then no reason to let these titles hang around on the disk. Simple solution. Only apparently no one has considered this yet...
So you don't ever play through games again once you've beaten them?

Reactions: september796

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This. And there's no BS than can be said otherwise...

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So you don't ever play through games again once you've beaten them?
If i wanna Replay Skyward sword HD on my Switch (Which i might, haven't done a hero mode run on that version) I'll set the console to download the game over night or something. There's no need to have a bunch of useless games wasting space when not needed unless you wanna show off to your friends the fact that you have Meme run installed on your system.

Reactions: niuus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...