XP
Country

JasonGenova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey guys i have got a problem, so i have a wux file of smash bros 4 (us) and i just cant figure out how to open it, i already copied and pasted the title key in the keys editor but the same error over and over occurs which says: this title is encrypted. to run this application open keys.txt and add the title key. So are the wux files generally not readable, cause yesterday somebody told me that it is possible

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@JasonGenova
You need to include the WiiU Common-Key in the document aswell.
It's not allowed to be shared on this forum, so just look for it on Google!
Additionally Title-Keys vary per region, so that's sth to keep in mind! ;)

JasonGenova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@JasonGenova
You need to include the WiiU Common-Key in the document aswell.
It's not allowed to be shared on this forum, so just look for it on Google!
Additionally Title-Keys vary per region, so that's sth to keep in mind! ;)
yeah i have got the us title key of the game already and also the wii u common key, every other game works except for this one, the same message always keeps popping up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now do wux and wuds have different title keys or do they share the same one? cause the smash bros 4 is a wux one

ok it works now, i copied and pasted 4 title keys for smash, but the emulator is shuting down anyway after i load it

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems you're underestimating Cemu
Cemu is more demanding than Dolphin simply because WiiU is much more powerful than the Wii . Core 2 Quad is slow for most Wii games , 2times slower than any Pentium / i3 Haswell in Dolphin .
If it does not perform well in Dolphin ,how could you think it would run Cemu at 100% speed ?
To be honest , I'm not even sure my Haswell G3258 @ 4.6GHz can handle Cemu in the future . Higher compatibility is likely lower performance
actually, I just tried dolphin with mario kart wii and it runs pretty well ingame. The frames drop for some reason in the menu (where you select grand prix time trials etc), but everywhere else it runs a solid 60

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The frames drop for some reason in the menu
Well then , it's still not 100% , isn't it ? My words still stand
Btw what kind of resolution you're running at ? Default res for the Wii U is 720p and that is equal to 2xIR in Dolphin . If you can run every single games at 2xIR , not just MKWii , you may be able to run a few Wii U games .
There is a lot of demanding games that tax even more CPU power than that MK Wii . For Example , The Last Story (after the characters enter lazulis city ) , Rogue squadron , Metroid Prime series ... These games need a very fast CPU to run at full speed .
My i7 4700MQ @ 3.4GHz got 144FPS (framelimit off) in MKWii grand prix mode yet not even good enough to run MK Wii U full speed all the time . It barely run The Last Story at full speed
I'm sorry but your dream (100% with Cemu) is unrealistic . Just upgrade your CPU already

Edit : If this is not enough to convince you , you may as well take a look at Dolphin Benchmark . A Core 2 Quad is slower than the Real Wii

Last edited by IIYAMA,

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually, I just tried dolphin with mario kart wii and it runs pretty well ingame. The frames drop for some reason in the menu (where you select grand prix time trials etc), but everywhere else it runs a solid 60

When i had a fx6350 i had that fps drops in the menu's and some places ingame but when i upgraded to a intel cpu i7 4790k it made a huge difference, and ontop of that its better to use the ishiiruka build for mario kart wii as it will sort the stutters at the start of races etc

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was mentioned before, Exzap is using OpenGL for now because he want's to port it to linux and mac. I would quote where it was said but I'm tired and can't go through these pages to look for it.

Quoted from FAQ:

Oh, I thought it was already ported to MAC. It will make me happy but guess I am wrong about that and it's not porting to MAC just yet. ;/

Unlimax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't speak on behalf of the cemu team ( since i'm not one of them ) but I do think a MAC version is already under Exzap consideration , currently the main focus will be on the windows version

� Will other platforms besides Windows be supported?
Multi-platform support is planned and so far many development decisions have been in favor of supporting multiple platforms. (E.g. choosing OpenGL over DirectX for rendering) But currently there thousands of other little things that need to be done before work on ports can start.

speculation aside : i think in late summer we might expect to see some MAC version news

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
speculation aside : i think in late summer we might expect to see some MAC version news

I wouldn't really expect to see any ports for other OS's for a -long- time yet. Very unlikely to be before next year at the earliest. There's far too much to implement still before they give themselves even more work with cross-platform stuff.

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't really expect to see any ports for other OS's for a -long- time yet. Very unlikely to be before next year at the earliest. There's far too much to implement still before they give themselves even more work with cross-platform stuff.
I think so cému still has a long way before going to other platforms.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: yeah can i get the sigma sandwich with the skibidi shake?