Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New addition to the guide-
EASY DSiWare backup installation!
This is a really easy way to install dsiware backups to a stock dsi.
Check it out!
https://dsiguide.me/dsiware-installation
Thats a fucking coinicedence. I spent hours yesterday trying to transfer DSiWare from my broken 3ds to my dsi but I couldnt find any TMD's.
Thanks a bunch!

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone who saw the new page, I just made a very important addition to it. We forgot to mention earlier that if you install an app with TWLnf without having enough space left, you will brick (see here for a case of this exact issue). The very easy way to prevent this is to simply check that you have enough space beforehand, and the guide has been updated to reflect that.

Just to be clear, TWLnf is still the way to go for installing apps, you just have to make sure to check for free space beforehand.

Please only use the new instructions, that have directions for checking for free space.

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I updated the guide to use TempNand, a tool I recently created (the twlnf instructions are still there, though). Please consider giving it a try!

I am from Austria and need the old DSI Injection Guide with Sudokuhax (it worked perfectly on my DSi XL and i want to do the same thing with my normal DSi)

I hope you have some Backups.
Thank you

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I am from Austria and need the old DSI Injection Guide with Sudokuhax (it worked perfectly on my DSi XL and i want to do the same thing with my normal DSi)

Thank you
Sudokuhax is not necessary. Just go follow this guide through to installing Unlaunch and HiyaCFW and you'll be able to install homebrew such as SRLoader to the Home Menu.

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sudokuhax is not necessary. Just go follow this guide through to installing Unlaunch and HiyaCFW and you'll be able to install homebrew such as SRLoader to the Home Menu.

i know that guide, but it says under part 2 :"Launch your homebrew entrypoint"

Creating a NAND backup
  1. Launch your homebrew entrypoint
    • This should open twlnf
  2. When prompted, press A to create a nand backup
    • This will take a few minutes
    • Store this NAND backup in a safe location, it is a critical backup and we will need it later to install HiyaCFW
  3. Press B to quit twlnf
    • Your console will power off
But i dont have an entrypoint

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you
The old pages are still there, if you want to install sudokuhax manually, you can find the instructions at

https://dsiguide.me/exploit_installation

and, if you want the old downgrading instructions, you can find them at

https://dsiguide.me/downgrading

However, I'd like to point out that those instructions aren't really necessary anymore. I've since coded a new tool, called TempNand, that will not only install sudokuhax to your DSi if you still want that, but will also install unlaunch for you. I'd like to ask you to give those instructions a try (they're the instructions you can find currently on the get started page)

The instructions are made so that you can take any USA region DSi with flipnote on it and get to HiyaCFW, which is currently the best homebrew setup

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I'd like to point out that those instructions aren't really necessary anymore. I've since coded a new tool, called TempNand, that will not only install sudokuhax to your DSi if you still want that, but will also install unlaunch for you. I'd like to ask you to give those instructions a try (they're the instructions you can find currently on the get started page)

The instructions are made so that you can take any USA region DSi with flipnote on it and get to HiyaCFW, which is currently the best homebrew setup
they don't have a usa console

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they don't have a usa console
They said they used the old guide on their DSi XL, so I'm guessing they either imported a USA DSi XL or hardmodded it.

If they hardmodded the XL, they can likely also hardmod their regular DSi, or if it's an imported USA XL, the regular might also be imported

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: