Homebrew [RELEASE] DSi Homebrew Guide Website!

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, are you guys running competing guides?
We're not exactly "competing", as far as I see it. We have the same goal of providing clear directions for anyone who doesn't know where to start, we're both just providing our own implementations of the same concept.

Maybe that is competition, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that we're all friendly with each other cuz we're all trying to improve the community

Reactions: GreatCrippler

incidentallyscribble

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not exactly "competing", as far as I see it. We have the same goal of providing clear directions for anyone who doesn't know where to start, we're both just providing our own implementations of the same concept.

Maybe that is competition, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that we're all friendly with each other cuz we're all trying to improve the community
Yeah, I totally don't see it as competition. We're both providing ways for people to hack their DSi's, with different views and concepts. If one guide has a total monopoly, there would be no reason to improve (:

Reactions: ThisIsDaAccount

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
they don't have a usa console

Yeah. that's exactly my problem.
i don't have a USA region DSi only 2 EUR DSi

The old pages are still there, if you want to install sudokuhax manually, you can find the instructions at

https://dsiguide.me/exploit_installation

and, if you want the old downgrading instructions, you can find them at

https://dsiguide.me/downgrading

However, I'd like to point out that those instructions aren't really necessary anymore. I've since coded a new tool, called TempNand, that will not only install sudokuhax to your DSi if you still want that, but will also install unlaunch for you. I'd like to ask you to give those instructions a try (they're the instructions you can find currently on the get started page)

The instructions are made so that you can take any USA region DSi with flipnote on it and get to HiyaCFW, which is currently the best homebrew setup

Thank you, that's what i am looking for :)
I don't know why this is not on the start page, because there are for sure some Europe DSi user who want to hack their DSi

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. that's exactly my problem.
i don't have a USA region DSi only 2 EUR DSi

Thank you, that's what i am looking for :)
I don't know why this is not on the start page, because there are for sure some Europe DSi user who want to hack their DSi
There isn't really a way to follow those pages on a EUR DSi, unless you already have sudokuhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo