ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, the dlc has been dumped as cia. Available for both US and EU.
Trying looking for the thread "DLC - Fantasy Life Origin Island EUR & USA" in that 3ds place which ends with Iso but shall not be named.
Thank you. That helped a ton! I... honestly didn't even know that site existed! I use a completely different site, heh.

morph95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tiny bug in the launch of the software v1.02b => (Edited) in red.
9vspHSR.png

Modifications take well effect (17500 stars in the game).
Rank Master edited for rank Hero but it's still row Master in the game. I have 0 star for the row hero but the mentor doesn't react.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
tiny bug in the launch of the software v1.02b => (Edited) in red.
9vspHSR.png

Modifications take well effect (17500 stars in the game).
Rank Master edited for rank Hero but it's still row Master in the game. I have 0 star for the row hero but the mentor doesn't react.
Yeah.
apparently even setting the rank in the save file does not trigger the rank update in the game (coded this way in the game?). You have to rank up via stars only. I'll make the rank read only in the next update.
Thx for the feedback.

Edit: I'll look for gender change as finding the bag items is proving a little hard for now. Finding the match between the items and the bytes is like finding a needle in a huge haystack. Pretty huge.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, version 1.03b is delayed as I'm facing a very awkward bug. Indeed it is :P
I'm introducing a new minor feature with Life data. It'll help you decide how many Stars you'll need to level exactly where you want. But somehow (I suspect it's a compiler bug or something) when you open that new window and close it, if you attempt to open it again, it won't. Plus, every "message dialog" (the ones you click the little "help" button) will not work too.

It works again only when you click the "About" menu and closes the window. It doesn't make any sense as both window do not relate to each other in any way.
I'll look for a lower compiler version to see what happens.

Thx for all of the feedback!

Reactions: xiaolin20

xiaolin20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Well, version 1.03b is delayed as I'm facing a very awkward bug. Indeed it is :P
I'm introducing a new minor feature with Life data. It'll help you decide how many Stars you'll need to level exactly where you want. But somehow (I suspect it's a compiler bug or something) when you open that new window and close it, if you attempt to open it again, it won't. Plus, every "message dialog" (the ones you click the little "help" button) will not work too.

It works again only when you click the "About" menu and closes the window. It doesn't make any sense as both window do not relate to each other in any way.
I'll look for a lower compiler version to see what happens.

Thx for all of the feedback!

Thank you for the amazing effort and follow up for the editor!

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Very cool editor, thanks for all the hard work! :D

I'll probably use it way later when I get around continuing FL.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I figured it out. It's a compiler issue definitely.

The control I use for the buttons is buggy. I did some testing and after the window is closed, it stops working. If I modify the control type (to another type of button) everything works.
It's a shame because I really like the initial button look and feel.

1.03b will come out soon, with, hopefully, a new edit option.

Reactions: xiaolin20

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to take my end game male and turn him into a female so I can wear the best armor. Is there anyway to change the appearance from current to a default female then I can use my mirror/npc to change specific things.

Ex. Code for character gender and appearance " Boy stuff, boy looks" replace with " default Girl stuff, default girl appearance"

Did you ask for gender?
Almost there ;)
1pe2j7.jpg
mmym9y.jpg
That happened because I found the offset for gender but the items I have are "female only".

Getting there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wth