ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

reka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use HBC with emunand, i have installed it as a .CIA but I don't remember where I found it.

P.S: take care with double-post.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have emunand you can just downgrade the browser and use the ar3ds codes from fort42 which work without any problems as long as you have an exploitable web browser and an internet connection. also it doesnt require save editing or making sure the save editor runs on your computer. it even fixes errors the save editor has.

Last edited by supermariorick,

aarstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for the tool! Just a quick question. Is there a way to add bliss bonuses? I increased my bliss through the editor, but it didn't change my progress towards the next bonus.

aarstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do anything in the game that give you bliss, it'll take your modification into account ;)

Thanks for the reply. Still can't get it to work. Says 0 to next bliss bonus, and when I get more bliss and do a bliss check, she counts the bliss then won't let me select bonuses. I thought maybe I was setting bliss too high, so I went down to 54200 (which is less than I saw some people get legitimately) but it still doesn't work.

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I used this to change my dosh amount, for some bizarre reason I had every Life already started at fledgling, and the skills that they normally come with weren't included.
Should I re-import my old save file and try again, or is there a way to fix this with my current save file?

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah there's a bug, i advise you to first start all the life before using this.
You can also edit manually your save for making the life you haven't started 0 again. I recall there was a post in this thread with the offset you have to edit...

By the way, you can also use my plugin for ntr cfw if you wan't cheat like dosh, exp, hp etc... No save editing needed just a button to press in-game ;)

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there's a bug, i advise you to first start all the life before using this.
You can also edit manually your save for making the life you haven't started 0 again. I recall there was a post in this thread with the offset you have to edit...

By the way, you can also use my plugin for ntr cfw if you wan't cheat like dosh, exp, hp etc... No save editing needed just a button to press in-game ;)

I've already got cakes set up, can I have multiple cfws installed at once? Do they use the same emunand?

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by TheDeKay,

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either use my Version, which doesn't have this bug (and has skill editing)
Get it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fantasy-life-save-viewer-editor.374495/page-28#post-6009803
Or if you have Access to the o3DS 9.5.0-22 Spider Browser you can use an AR Code to fix it. I made one but I don't know where it went.

Thanks a million for this! I didn't realize you could essentially make executables with CE that could attack to non-running files with its own UI, that's crazy.

Can you send me a PM about the Spider Browser? I've heard about it twice, but I'm not sure what it is. Talking about it here would probably derail the thread.

Oh, and I'm running 9.2.0-20 emunand on an o3DS.

tan-tan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I'm losing my mind here and hoping someone can help me. I recently switched from an RxTools o3DS to a Reinand N3DS and transfered my FL save data over with the FL save tool. The game is a digital EU version (and the saves are EU). When I start the game, the saves are loaded and appear fine in the menu. When I load them I get a message about different systems and having to set up link mode again. After pressing OK, it goes to a black loading screen, and then kicks me back to the home menu with 'An error has occurred, the system will now restart.' It happens on the save files in slot 1 and 2.

What is going on here?

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol