arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Like this.
HDgK9Bs.png
(I made one for 3.0, but it won't auto update like theCruel's, I haven't tested it yet.)

Ok, yes, I will see if I can make a qr code to the latest release of freeShop in notabug.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, yes, I will see if I can make a qr code to the latest release of freeShop in notabug.
All you need is a direct link to the cia and copy the url into a qr maker like this

Also, I found an issue with the code.
In src/States/SyncState.cpp, on line 263, it is trying to download the cia from notabug.org/arc13/freeshop-versions/raw/master/tmp/freeShop.cia, which doesn't exist.

Last edited by trainboy2019,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're going to do any sort of independent development on this, I'd suggest making a new thread. First to get away from the chatter that happened around page 300, and second so you can actually update the OP to avoid posts like the one right before mine.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're going to do any sort of independent development on this, I'd suggest making a new thread. First to get away from the chatter that happened around page 300, and second so you can actually update the OP to avoid posts like the one right before mine.
Yep, I will do this later I think, right now I'm working on the fork.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there!

Is still 2.2.0 version the latest? :)

I really like how people can spend time shitposting (read previous pages) but doesn't have 5 seconds to write a yes/no answer while a lot of time I've spend a lot of time answering biggest questions in others threads.

I don't need an answer anymore.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really like how people can spend time shitposting (read previous pages) but doesn't have 5 seconds to write a yes/no answer while a lot of time I've spend a lot of time answering biggest questions in others threads.

Interesting point you bring up.
Indeed, people get so caught up in their shit they can't answer simple Yes/No question.

Aside from that, I've been out of thread for a while for obvious reasons, and just came back with something about a 3.0 version and a fork?
Could someone shed some light on this, please?

Reactions: hj74 and umbjolt

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed, people get so caught up in their shit they can't answer simple Yes/No question.

Aside from that, I've been out of thread for a while for obvious reasons, and just came back with something about a 3.0 version and a fork?

afaik only 2.2.0 is the latest for now. I don't know anymore that can help you sorry

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France

afaik only 2.2.0 is the latest for now. I don't know anymore that can help you sorry

The latest official version is 2.2.0 and I'm making a fork (the 3.0 version) which I try to implement features that are missing from the original version.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I really like how people can spend time shitposting (read your reply) but don't have 5 seconds to check the main post/read back a few posts to see that 2.2.0 is still the latest official release, and 3.0.0 is in the works as a fork.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like how people can spend time shitposting (read your reply) but don't have 5 seconds to check the main post/read back a few posts to see that 2.2.0 is still the latest official release, and 3.0.0 is in the works as a fork.

Yeah, of course, ignoring and pointing me (avoid posts like the one right before mine.) is better than a yes/no answer...

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, of course, ignoring and pointing me (avoid posts like the one right before mine.) is better than a yes/no answer...
Yes, somebody took over the project, I was suggesting to them about starting a new topic, and giving reasons they should.
If you couldn't be bothered to look at the first post to see what the latest version is, why should I do it for you?

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, somebody took over the project, I was suggesting to them about starting a new topic, and giving reasons they should.
If you couldn't be bothered to look at the first post to see what the latest version is, why should I do it for you?

Why do you suppose I haven't read the OP???
I only asked if 2.2.0 was still the latest. THAT'S ALL!! But pointing me like I were dumb or something with that sentence instead of: "yes/no/read op", no... you said that sentence and understand that I only asked that f. stupid question that could be quick-answered.

And again, I ALWAYS read OP before asking anything but as you should now, OP CAN be outdated.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you suppose I haven't read the OP???
I only asked if 2.2.0 was still the latest. THAT'S ALL!! But pointing me like I were dumb or something with that sentence instead of: "yes/no/read op", no... you said that sentence and understand that I only asked that f. stupid question that could be quick-answered.

And again, I ALWAYS read OP before asking anything but as you should now, OP CAN be outdated.
That's true, the OP can be outdated, so for clarity's sake, the QR on the OP is the latest version by TheCruel, who is banned and can't work on it for reasons stated earlier. So @arc13 has released an unofficial version 3.0 that was linked earlier.

tl;dr
2.2.0 is the latest official
3.0 is the latest unofficial

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
That's true, the OP can be outdated, so for clarity's sake, the QR on the OP is the latest version by TheCruel, who is banned and can't work on if for reasons stated earlier. So @arc13 has released an unofficial version 3.0 that was linked earlier.

tl;dr
2.2.0 is the latest official
3.0 is the latest unofficial

Thanks @trainboy2019
I already know about him being banned etc etc etc that's why I asked before

Reactions: trainboy2019

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, yes japanese of course xD
I just need to "study" their keyboards, that's why I didn't added this keyboard for the moment.
Implementing basic hiragana/katakana support shouldn't be too hard, but fixing kanji input might be quite a bit harder.

Both use the same cache.
The original freeShop, however, will not get any update.
Any possibility of giving the ability to set the location of a cache of your own choice? That way one could possibly point it to a newer one should the current one go down, or you could even run one of your own locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1