Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I know if works fine, I'm just concerned that Nintendo is going to finally engineer a way to fight back and track individuals down - they've been rather active lately. I heard that freeShop only pings your IP though, so I assume tracking the NNID wouldn't be possible for Nintendo (at least for now)?
It's not going to be possible without an entire overhaul of their authentication system. It kind of works like a boolean value; "Is ticket installed?" "Yes, game is valid." or "No, do not allow content to be used/re-downloaded." It's incredibly amateur to say the least.

EquinoxGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I got fire emblem dates and there is no 'dlc' option available. In the game it says it is but it isn't. Fixes? Also with ssb it only contains half of the dlc probs cause it's outdated. Fixes?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Updated to 2.0 smoothly and painlessly, but it doesn't play the eShop music that's supposed to play?
I'll test it with some BCSTM music
EDIT: BCSTM works, I figured out that the eShop directory in 3ds\data\freeshop\music\eshop is empty

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so is there a way to check recently added tickets or something?
as of right now, most additions to the freeshop happen in the middle somewhere, where its more luck than anything to even notice

vburnin8tor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Music doesnt use intros anymore :(

*If you fix intros, can you also make it so you can pair certain intros with certain loops? (maybe use whats in a folder)

i want to hve both dsi,eshop, and wii shop musics play randomly :D

SaiTheOHaireDeliveryGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For music in freeshop, if I'm using a custom track I've placed in the music folder, does it have to be a certain file type? Any time I try to play a selected track (.mp3, should it matter), the system force restarts.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For music in freeshop, if I'm using a custom track I've placed in the music folder, does it have to be a certain file type? Any time I try to play a selected track (.mp3, should it matter), the system force restarts.
It has to be a .ogg file or a .bcstm file (I personally recomend this type)
There's also another extension supported, but I don't remember what is it

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Music doesnt use intros anymore :(

*If you fix intros, can you also make it so you can pair certain intros with certain loops? (maybe use whats in a folder)

i want to hve both dsi,eshop, and wii shop musics play randomly :D
It's just BCSTM that will have intro w/ looping. You can use this, for example, for the Wii Shop music: http://www.smashcustommusic.com/bcstm/76954
It ideally shouldn't crash, but some files currently may make it crash until the code is improved a bit. I have the code made already for mp3 and FLAC support, but I will probably only add mp3. At the moment you will have to convert to ogg vorbis. Or you can convert to BCSTM which isn't as easy. Use this site instead: http://www.smashcustommusic.com/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updated to 2.0 smoothly and painlessly, but it doesn't play the eShop music that's supposed to play?
I'll test it with some BCSTM music
EDIT: BCSTM works, I figured out that the eShop directory in 3ds\data\freeshop\music\eshop is empty
Hmm, do you ever open eShop? I believe that may be required for eShop to fetch music (and then freeShop copies it).

SaiTheOHaireDeliveryGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It ideally shouldn't crash, but some files currently may make it crash until the code is improved a bit. I have the code made already for mp3 and FLAC support, but I will probably only add mp3. At the moment you will have to convert to ogg vorbis. Or you can convert to BCSTM which isn't as easy. Use this site instead: http://www.smashcustommusic.com/

Converted to ogg and it worked just fine. Thanks ya.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I know if works fine, I'm just concerned that Nintendo is going to finally engineer a way to fight back and track individuals down - they've been rather active lately. I heard that freeShop only pings your IP though, so I assume tracking the NNID wouldn't be possible for Nintendo (at least for now)?

I wouldn't worry about it. mainly because we've had the ability to use the old wii nus to pack wads for years now and nintendo never cracked down on those, they just moved their business model to the 3ds and wii u. They seem more focused for their entirety at plugging the holes for the general public moreso than going around for the small amount of people that found them and use them.

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was trying to download the new yoshi's game from the freeshop because i saw the title id and enckey from that key site, but i couldn't find it, so I searched it in ciangel and i downloaded it. How is that some games are not in the freeshop even though the key is available?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to download the new yoshi's game from the freeshop because i saw the title id and enckey from that key site, but i couldn't find it, so I searched it in ciangel and i downloaded it. How is that some games are not in the freeshop even though the key is available?
Few different reason there are difference in the game list. For Yoshi's Woolly World, the game is only released in Japan atm. What you're installing is a pre-install that won't work. When it's released you'll need to install the game's encryption seed for it to work. freeShop skips games that aren't released.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have problems with freeShop rebooting itself now? Like when you change language, or click update in settings, it should restart the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1