Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
GodMode9 problem:

- When i try to restore my emunand (or sysnand) it will ask to unlock write permission, when i get the key combination, pressing any of the keys in the combo does nothing.
- D-Pad and keys work fine in games and in godmode9 menu

This prevents me from injecting FBI into H&S and restore emunand on the N3DS XL from a friend

(The N3DS is B9S hacked with latest luma and latest godmode9 and a clean fresh formatted SD, he messed up somehow his emunand but he had a backup around)

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
This is not longer required. That's why we have the rosalina menu.

Found the problem, not Godmode9 related, but somehow the system thinks the right shoulder button is always pressed, even when it's not and the button is not stuck :/

LusterSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated my Luma3DS installation to the recent 10.2 update, I can no longer boot into GodMode9 when turning on my 3DS. The button that I would normally press and hold down while the 3DS turns up no longer boots into GodMode9.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated my Luma3DS installation to the recent 10.2 update, I can no longer boot into GodMode9 when turning on my 3DS. The button that I would normally press and hold down while the 3DS turns up no longer boots into GodMode9.
I had the same problem. GodMode9 is so dark that it's barely visible. After booting GodMode9 (it will be so dark that it will look like a black screen), close the lid and reopen it. It should return GodMode9 back to normal.

Edit: If you bring up the chainloading menu beforehand by having more than one payload in the folder, that should also fix the problem, according to the links posted below.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

abruzzimarco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why is the process of restoring your own nand back up different from CTRTransfer when they're both just bin files?

For example: You backed up a japan 3ds's nand. Can you do Restore NAND process on a US 3ds to region change? Or should you CTRTransfer?

Or can you only CTRTransfer 11.5.0 CTRTransfer image ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work